• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mid-Season Products - Who Is Getting Them!!! :)

In summary, this conversation revolves around the author's plans to earn the HWC items. They have 2 cooking shows scheduled and are hoping to earn another booking or two. They also have an $150+ individual order to submit this weekend.
I got my mid-season products on Saturday. Got to use the salad spinner & bamboo tongs yesterday. The spinner is awesome!!!!!! I think I'll do salad shows this summer to show it off! I love that the bowl becomes a serving piece.

Good luck to all of you who are so close to earning them!!!

All my cooking shows for the month were last week. Ugh! Wednesday's total was over $1100, Thursday's was $800 and Friday is at $300 and still counting. I am exhausted! I can't wait for my new products!

pamperedgirl3 said:
I got my mid-season products on Saturday. Got to use the salad spinner & bamboo tongs yesterday. The spinner is awesome!!!!!! I think I'll do salad shows this summer to show it off! I love that the bowl becomes a serving piece.

Good luck to all of you who are so close to earning them!!!

Great!! You should serve that salad in the trifle bowl!!:)

I should be getting mine anytime now!!

I just finished my show last 2 Mar shows, so I should be getting them now. I missed on the HWC items so I wasn't going to miss on these too.

Whoo Hoo! My Bridal Shower yesterday is sitting at $822 and is staying open until Sat. I already submitted a $550 dollar show last week so they're going to be mine! Yippy Skippy!

I'm getting ready to submit 2 catalog shows so I will only need $661 more and they are mine! I have a catalog show and cooking show on the 10th so hopefully I will get them. I already earned the 8 quart SSB last July but would love to get the rest. Good luck to everyone:)

I should be receiving mine soon. I had a $600 show and then a couple $300 dollar shows, with a $200 show somewhere in between.

I am waiting on a catalog show to submit then I will be able to earn mine - WOHOO!

Kathytnt said:
I am waiting on a catalog show to submit then I will be able to earn mine - WOHOO!
I am waiting on a catty show too! This woman wanted an April catty show, but asked me for the stuff two weeks ago so she could be done and submit April 1st. This is the last show I need for my mid-season and $15K! She told me she was ready to submit March 24th, but I explained to her that I couldn't put in the show until April 1st (for the billionth time!) and told her she should keep trying for orders since we had to wait anyway. We talked on Saturday and she asked me to pick them up at her office on Monday. I ventured out of my house (WAITING FOR MY HO CALL!! HELLO??) and went to her office. She apoligizes and told me she forgot and that she would bring them tomorrow. :( So now I will have to leave AGAIN tomorrow- I will call first this time! Why does this 'chase' only happen on shows that are holding up my mid-season goodies?? WHY??

gilliandanielle said:
Why does this 'chase' only happen on shows that are holding up my mid-season goodies?? WHY??
'Cuz. That's all.... just because.

:D

Strangely that make me feel better, Ann... :D

It's one of those great mysteries of the universe. Just like, "Why, when a full elevator stops, is the person who needs to get out in the back of the elevator?"Or, Why do husbands think it's OK to leave 1 freakin' M&M in the candy dish and then claim, "I didn't finish them all!"?That one just happened to me today.

I think they call it Murphy's Law...I'm a living breathing example of that one!!

I lack about $75. I have a show on the 14th and some friends a work that are placing some orders, so I'll make it! Just not sure what I'm going to do with 2 of the big mamma SS bowls! I earned one last summer.....

Well, I had my show that I was $289 away and she turned in $280 in outside orders and then we had her order so I made it by $6.87!!! Yeah! I should get them hopefully at the end of the week or next week sometime! Yeah, and yes I'm trying to recruit her!!!:D

I just mine from FedEx and they're awesome!! Those salad recipes in the salad cookbook look awesome! I love doing salad shows, so I definitely plan to promote that this summer.:D

I love this company!!!! The free stuff is GREAT!:)

Mine were supposed to arrive today but now they are rescheduled for Saturday.:mad: Of course I wanted to take them with me to TX so I could show them to my team there. LOL

pamperedbecky said:
I just mine from FedEx and they're awesome!! Those salad recipes in the salad cookbook look awesome! I love doing salad shows, so I definitely plan to promote that this summer.:D

I love this company!!!! The free stuff is GREAT!:)

So excited about the cookbook...I'm $51.51 away!

Just wanted to tell all of you who earned them to MAKE SURE you read the use and care! The salad spinner lid is not to be immersed in water and the bamboo tongs are supposed to be washed and dried immediately.

Just a heads up. :)

Good to know. I'm looking forward to getting mine!

janetupnorth said:
So excited about the cookbook...I'm $51.51 away!
OOOOHHH!! You can do it!!!!!

Exciting~my shipment will be here on Sat! Of course, I'm gone, but my DH will be here...I told him to open the box that comes...he loves to do that!

Ginny

Thanks Debbie!!!

Mine is not showing up on my shipping trick with FedEx...but my tote arrived yesterday. I don't think I am going to be using it.

DebbieJ said:
Just wanted to tell all of you who earned them to MAKE SURE you read the use and care! The salad spinner lid is not to be immersed in water and the bamboo tongs are supposed to be washed and dried immediately.

Just a heads up. :)

Thanks Deb for passing on that info. I hope everyone makes note of that.

dannyzmom said:
Mine is not showing up on my shipping trick with FedEx...but my tote arrived yesterday. I don't think I am going to be using it.

LOL! I didn't know FedEx turned tricks...wouldn't be using mine either! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

He-he - just thought that typo was funny...

Of course my show that put me over for my mid-season and my 15K is held up from a credit card!! AARRGG!! I want to play with my new stuff!

I want my stuff to be here for my first team meeting on Tuesday but its still showing received and I turned it on the 4/2! It'll be a miracle if they show up on time!

Thanks deb for the info!!!

I don't think Carolyn had a typo Janet. I think she is referring to the "trick" way we can look up our incentive boxes on CC and then go to FedEx.com to track them.

pamperedharriet said:
I don't think Carolyn had a typo Janet. I think she is referring to the "trick" way we can look up our incentive boxes on CC and then go to FedEx.com to track them.

HAHAHAHAAAA Harriet! too funny! I went along with Janet and thought the same thing until you made me re-read it!! Too funny!:D

pamperedharriet said:

Exactly -- although i have to admit many of my typos are quite laughable - LOL

PampMomof3 said:
HAHAHAHAAAA Harriet! too funny! I went along with Janet and thought the same thing until you made me re-read it!! Too funny!:D

See what first impressions do sometimes!:D

dannyzmom said:
Exactly -- although i have to admit many of my typos are quite laughable - LOL

I thought it was too early in the day for a typo Carolyn, so I took it for what I would call it! As I get tired I have to reread to make sure I know what I have typed and read----LOL!!!!!!!!!

pamperedharriet said:
I thought it was too early in the day for a typo Carolyn, so I took it for what I would call it! As I get tired I have to reread to make sure I know what I have typed and read----LOL!!!!!!!!!

LOL - yea - my typing gets ugly after 8pm when my contact lenses start getting fuzzy - LOL

Got my new stuff yesterday! Love it! The salad spinner lid comes with a label on top that says 'Hand Wash Only'. Already sold one to my FIL. Too bad we can't get them for customers until May 1. I've also got an herb keeper sold too. :(

Wahhhh - mine have still not shipped!
Wahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

I just got my Mid season products just now the Salad Spinner is BEAUTIFUL , I am going to make Salads all Summer and the SS Bowl is so big Love it .

It's sooooo nice to get FREE stuff for doing my job !!!!:eek:

chef131doreen said:
I just got my Mid season products just now the Salad Spinner is BEAUTIFUL , I am going to make Salads all Summer and the SS Bowl is so big Love it .

It's sooooo nice to get FREE stuff for doing my job !!!!:eek:

Ya'll are making me so jeaous! Why haven't mine even shipped yet!??!!?

I forgot to add what my dh said when I opened my box.

'Wow, I can't believe that they give you all of this stuff! Especially for free when you're having such a good time selling it!'

dannyzmom said:
Mine didn't show up at all on the Product Adjustment. I didn't figure that mine had shipped yet either, but they showed up at my house yesterday. Maybe yours are the same way. Especially since you're farther from HO than me. Maybe it took an extra day to get to you?

dannyzmom said:
My didn't show that it shipped until today when I went to check through the FedEx website. THAT's how I found out it was on my doorstep!! It said it was delivered. So maybe yours will be here sooner than you think. I know-waiting is the hardest part!!:eek:

pamperedbecky said:
My didn't show that it shipped until today when I went to check through the FedEx website. THAT's how I found out it was on my doorstep!! It said it was delivered. So maybe yours will be here sooner than you think. I know-waiting is the hardest part!!:eek:

Well, you can disregard all my whining...I just looked at my IPT and relized I didn't actually submit the proper amounts (HELD and Submitted after 3/16) until Monday April 2nd...duh. I forgot about the HELD part. I submitted a ton after March 16 but they had been held before the 15th...
I am such a whiny brat...

dannyzmom said:
Well, you can disregard all my whining...I just looked at my IPT and relized I didn't actually submit the proper amounts (HELD and Submitted after 3/16) until Monday April 2nd...duh. I forgot about the HELD part. I submitted a ton after March 16 but they had been held before the 15th...
I am such a whiny brat...

Awww, are you still going to make it? I have about half way to go, but 2 shows before April 20! So I am counting on it..

jenniferknapp said:
Awww, are you still going to make it? I have about half way to go, but 2 shows before April 20! So I am counting on it..

Oh yeah - I made it...I just hadn't submitted the shows until April 2nd...they're submitted and cleared so my stuff shoudl ship soon. Although the shows I submitted on the 2nd haven't shipped yet and I am waiting for one of them to ship so the host can submit her kit agreement!! ARGHGHHH
(oh wait...that's me whining again, isn't it? Oy...sorry)

Okay Carolyn, my show was submitted on the 2nd as well so we'll see when we get them!!!;) I can't wait, darn it!!!

By the way, I submitted a new consultant agreement even though they had a kit credit. Now, they don't ask for a special number so as long as its received, you should be good!

I Am I Am!!I am so excited!! I am getting the midseason products!! woohoo!! :D These are my first products I've earned since before my 2 surgeries last year!! I love getting products for free!! And so does my DH!!:p

i got mine today..............and believe it or not I haven't even taken them out of the box yet..........I'm soooo lazy today

PampMomof3 said:
Okay Carolyn, my show was submitted on the 2nd as well so we'll see when we get them!!!;) I can't wait, darn it!!!

By the way, I submitted a new consultant agreement even though they had a kit credit. Now, they don't ask for a special number so as long as its received, you should be good!

You mean I don't have to wait for her show to ship?

<h2>1. What are the mid-season products for Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The mid-season products for Pampered Chef vary each year, but they typically include new and seasonal items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.</p><h2>2. How can I earn the mid-season products?</h2><p>You can earn the mid-season products by hosting a cooking show and reaching a certain sales amount, or by placing an order of a certain amount during the designated time frame.</p><h2>3. When will the mid-season products be available?</h2><p>The mid-season products are usually released in the middle of the season, which is typically around the end of summer or beginning of fall.</p><h2>4. Can I earn the mid-season products if I have a catalog show?</h2><p>Yes, you can earn the mid-season products by hosting a catalog show and reaching the required sales amount during the designated time frame.</p><h2>5. What happens if I don't earn the mid-season products?</h2><p>If you do not earn the mid-season products during the designated time frame, you will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price while supplies last.</p>

1. What are the mid-season products for Pampered Chef?

The mid-season products for Pampered Chef vary each year, but they typically include new and seasonal items such as kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

2. How can I earn the mid-season products?

You can earn the mid-season products by hosting a cooking show and reaching a certain sales amount, or by placing an order of a certain amount during the designated time frame.

3. When will the mid-season products be available?

The mid-season products are usually released in the middle of the season, which is typically around the end of summer or beginning of fall.

4. Can I earn the mid-season products if I have a catalog show?

Yes, you can earn the mid-season products by hosting a catalog show and reaching the required sales amount during the designated time frame.

5. What happens if I don't earn the mid-season products?

If you do not earn the mid-season products during the designated time frame, you will still have the opportunity to purchase them at a discounted price while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gratergirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
muffy12
  • otisbg