• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May's Pink Recipes: Share Your Favorite Dishes!

In summary, "May's Pink Recipes" is an annual campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. To participate, you can share any dish that uses a Pampered Chef product on social media with the hashtag #PamperedChefPink. This campaign is open to everyone and there is no limit to how many times you can share a dish, making it a great way to support a good cause and share your favorite recipes.
jfoos
Gold Member
Does anyone have a selection of PINK RECIPES that you have made before in May?

I haven't necessarily made it just in May but I have a yummy fruit dip that's pink.1 sm. Cool Whip (or any other brand)
1 8 oz. cream cheese
1 c. powdered sugar
1 Crystal Light Pink Lemonade pack (like to make 1/2 gallon)Combine all ingredients and mix well for a delicious fruit dip. Serve with your favorite fruits.

Check out the links at the bottom of the page, and search "pink" in Files.

There are 5 on CC. Check the HWC area.

In the files on CS search "in the pink" and you will get some great recipes.

Related to May's Pink Recipes: Share Your Favorite Dishes!

1. What is "May's Pink Recipes" and why is it important?

"May's Pink Recipes" is an annual campaign by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. It is important because it allows us to support a cause that affects millions of people and also encourages us to share our favorite dishes with others.

2. How do I participate in "May's Pink Recipes"?

To participate, simply share your favorite dish using a Pampered Chef product on social media using the hashtag #PamperedChefPink. For every post, Pampered Chef will donate $1 to breast cancer research.

3. Can I share any dish for "May's Pink Recipes" or does it have to be a specific type of recipe?

You can share any dish that you love and that uses a Pampered Chef product. It can be a main dish, side dish, or dessert. The important thing is to use a Pampered Chef product in your recipe.

4. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "May's Pink Recipes"?

No, anyone can participate in "May's Pink Recipes" as long as they use a Pampered Chef product in their dish and share it on social media with the hashtag #PamperedChefPink.

5. Is there a limit to how many times I can share a dish for "May's Pink Recipes"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can share a dish. In fact, the more you share, the more we can raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. So feel free to share your favorite dishes as many times as you'd like throughout the month of May!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
emmabelle47
  • Chef Duck
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies