• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Share Your Favorite "Pink" Recipes for Hwc Shows.

In summary, a hostess is looking for pink themed recipes for her May show and the only one mentioned is the Strawberry Trifle. Other suggestions include using pink dyed sugar cookies, trying a blood orange in triple-citrus mojitos, making a pink creamy one pot pasta, using white chocolate and food coloring for a Chocolate Silk Mousse, dyeing the Strawberry Amoretti filling, and making a Mango Salsa Sundae in cinnamon tortilla cups. Additionally, a member has shared a collection of pink recipes which includes a recipe for a pink drink made with 7UP and cranberry juice.
I have a hostess that loves the whole HWC pink theme for her May show. She wants pink themed recipes. Help! The only one I can think of is the Strawberry Trifle. Please share!

Sugar cookies, frosting, coconut --all dyed pink...

I think if you do a search for PINK recipes you will find a file from years past.

I read here somewhere that if you use a blood orange in the triple- citrus Mojitos it makes a pink drink! I plan to try it tonight at my cluster meeting.

I read that too Jenni!

1 2 ltr 7 UP chilled
1 bottle cranberry juice chilled
mix equal amounts in FSQP

Creamy One Pot Pasta is Pink-ish! And very yummy too!
Jessica

I take the Chocolate Slik Mousse and change it up. I use white chocolate and regular whipped cream (you could use the strawberry) and then add food coloring to dye it pink. These are a huge hit!

And you could dye it any color you want for a different occasion.

You could also dye the Strawberry Amoretti (splg?) filling colors too.

How about the Micro Strawberry Cheesecake in the fluted pan, I dont have the recipe on hand right now, but I'll bet its in the files....;)

Several seasons ago, there was a Mango Salsa Sundae in cinnamon tortilla cups. I've done the cups and filled them with cheesecake mousse (cheesecake pudding mix made with 1/2 the milk called for, and 1 cup of whipped topping folded in). Tint the mousse pink by adding some of the "gel" from a can of cherry pie filling. Fill the cups with the mousse, then top with the rest of the pie filling. YUM!!

Teresa Lynn said:
1 2 ltr 7 UP chilled
1 bottle cranberry juice chilled
mix equal amounts in FSQP

Does this turn out pink colored?

Related to Share Your Favorite "Pink" Recipes for Hwc Shows.

1. What is the purpose of sharing "Pink" recipes for Hwc Shows?

The purpose of sharing "Pink" recipes for Hwc Shows is to support the Pampered Chef's Help Whip Cancer (Hwc) campaign. By sharing these recipes, you are helping to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support.

2. Are there specific ingredients or products that need to be used in "Pink" recipes for Hwc Shows?

No, there are no specific ingredients or products that need to be used in "Pink" recipes for Hwc Shows. You can use any Pampered Chef products or ingredients that you have on hand.

3. Can I share any type of recipe for "Pink" recipes for Hwc Shows?

Yes, you can share any type of recipe for "Pink" recipes for Hwc Shows. Whether it's a main dish, side dish, dessert, or drink, as long as it incorporates the color pink and can be used for a Hwc Show, it is welcome.

4. How do I submit my "Pink" recipe for Hwc Shows?

To submit your "Pink" recipe for Hwc Shows, you can either email it to your Pampered Chef consultant or share it on social media using the hashtag #HwcRecipes. You can also submit it directly on the Pampered Chef website under the Hwc Recipes section.

5. Can I share a "Pink" recipe that is not from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can share a "Pink" recipe that is not from Pampered Chef. However, we encourage you to use Pampered Chef products and ingredients whenever possible to show your support for the Hwc campaign.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KristinB1023
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • Chef Duck