• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Open House: Appetizer Ideas!

In summary, some easy appetizer ideas for a Pink Open House party include strawberry bruschetta, watermelon and feta skewers, pink deviled eggs, mini caprese bites, and a fruit and cheese platter with pink-hued fruits like raspberries and dragonfruit. For a delicious and visually appealing spread, you can also include smoked salmon and cream cheese pinwheels, pink grapefruit and avocado crostini, roasted beet hummus with pita chips, raspberry and brie puff pastry bites, and cucumber and smoked salmon canapés. Many of these appetizers can also be made ahead of time, such as chilled strawberry soup, pink deviled eggs, watermelon and feta skewers, and mini caprese
Jennie4PC
I am doing an open house on May 12 and I am planning on doing a pink trifle probably the strawberry cheescake one. A pnk drink that is in the casual cooking cookbook. But can anyone think of a pink appetizer? I was thinking about the stawberry spinich salad or the tomato basil squares cause they have pink/red in them but is there any more ideas? Thanks

Strawberry Bruschetta.

Yes, the strawberry bruschetta is yummy & super easy! I forgot about that!!

Strawberry Margarita Squares...haven't tried them but they look yummy

Thanks you guys you hae given me some great ideas. Where do I find the margarita squares?

Strawberry Margarita Squares from Delightful Desserts page 107

Attachments

• Strawberry Margarita Squares.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 404
Has anyone ever tried lime jello and regular margarita mix instead of the strawberry?

re: margarita squaresI made these alot last summer they were a huge hit. But i dont use margarita mix, I used strawberry daquari mix instead it was a little sweeter and delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flora

Here you are! There's a ton of info here!!!

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer in the Pink Recipes.doc
    157.5 KB · Views: 588
Where does one find the Strawberry Bruchetta recipe? I have a brunch show and that would be perfect. I think I will also do the cinnamon french toast. Yummy!!!!!

The strawberry Bruchetta recipe is in the post right before yours, it's in the post from Pampmomof3!

1. What are some easy appetizer ideas for a Pink Open House party?

Some easy appetizer ideas for a Pink Open House party include strawberry bruschetta, watermelon and feta skewers, pink deviled eggs, mini caprese bites, and a fruit and cheese platter with pink-hued fruits like raspberries and dragonfruit.

2. Can you recommend any appetizers that are both delicious and visually appealing?

Yes, some delicious and visually appealing appetizers for a Pink Open House party are smoked salmon and cream cheese pinwheels, pink grapefruit and avocado crostini, roasted beet hummus with pita chips, raspberry and brie puff pastry bites, and cucumber and smoked salmon canapés.

3. Are there any appetizers that can be made ahead of time?

Yes, there are several appetizers that can be made ahead of time for a Pink Open House party. Some options include chilled strawberry soup, pink deviled eggs, watermelon and feta skewers, and mini caprese bites.

4. I have guests with dietary restrictions, can you suggest some appetizer options?

Sure, for guests with dietary restrictions, you can offer options like a gluten-free charcuterie board with pink-hued fruits and veggies, hummus and veggie platter, vegan stuffed mushrooms, and shrimp cocktail skewers.

5. Can you provide some non-alcoholic drink options to pair with these appetizers?

Absolutely, some non-alcoholic drink options to pair with these appetizers are a strawberry lemonade spritzer, pink grapefruit mocktail, berry iced tea, sparkling raspberry lemonade, and a watermelon and cucumber cooler.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithhart
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • absneed