• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh Peach Recipes: Share Your Favorite Ideas!

In summary, the conversation is about sharing favorite peach recipes. Suggestions include peach ice cream, peach cobbler, peach freezer jam or jelly, spinach salad with peaches and pecans, peach pound cake, peach muffins, and grilled peaches and cream. The conversation also includes a recipe for strawberry freezer jam and a family favorite recipe for peach ice box. The conversation ends with congratulations on a baby boy due in November.
My peach tree is bursting. Please share your favorite peach recipes with me!

Peach ice cream.... yum!! I just bought some by Edy's but homemade sounds good. Tomorrow for the 4th we are making cherry ice cream.

Peach cobbler?

This is THE BEST Peach Cobbler/Pie that I have ever had...

It's easy to make, and makes a large 9x13 pan...

Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler - Allrecipes I would read the reviews...I think I may have thickened mine and added vanilla, but it's been a couple of years since I made it and I don't think I ever got around to reviewing it myself!

Here is an all time family favorite of ours:

Peach Ice Box

1 tablespoon Knox gelatin
1 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup butter
4 cups peaches, peeled and sliced
1/2 lb. marshmallows
2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
2 egg whites, beaten
1/4 cup cold water
2 egg yolks

Soak gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes. Cream butter, sugar and egg yolks in saucepan; cook over low heat until thickened. Remove from heat and add gelatin. Cool and add marshmallows. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold in peaches and egg whites. Spread alternate layers of cookie crumbs and peaches ending with crumbs. Chill until set. Serve with whipping cream.

Kelly,
Great recipe links....congrats on your baby boy!! When are you due??

Deb

zmom58 said:
Kelly,
Great recipe links....congrats on your baby boy!! When are you due??

Deb

Thanks...Allrecipes is my favorite Non-PC recipe site! I don't even try anything unless it's gotten lots of good reviews, so I normally don't end up with a dud!

My little one is due Nov 14th...thanks!

ththhavingaboy_afb.gif

1. What are some easy fresh peach recipes?

One easy recipe is grilled peaches with honey and cinnamon. Simply brush peach halves with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon, then grill for 2-3 minutes on each side. Another easy option is a fresh peach salsa, made with diced peaches, red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, and lime juice.

2. Can you make a dessert with fresh peaches?

Absolutely! Fresh peach cobbler is a classic dessert that is easy to make. Simply mix sliced peaches with sugar, cinnamon, and a little bit of flour, then top with a buttery biscuit dough and bake until golden brown. You can also make a delicious peach crisp by topping sliced peaches with a crumbly oat and brown sugar mixture.

3. Are there any savory dishes that use fresh peaches?

Yes, there are many savory recipes that incorporate fresh peaches. You can make a peach and balsamic glazed chicken, peach and prosciutto pizza, or a peach and goat cheese salad. Peaches also pair well with pork, so you could make a peach and pork tenderloin dish or add sliced peaches to a barbecue sauce for grilled pork chops.

4. Can I use frozen peaches in these recipes?

While fresh peaches are ideal for these recipes, you can certainly use frozen peaches if fresh peaches are not available. Just make sure to thaw them before using and adjust the amount of sugar in the recipe, as frozen peaches may be sweeter than fresh ones.

5. How can I use leftover fresh peaches?

If you have leftover fresh peaches, you can use them to make a peach smoothie or add them to a fruit salad. You can also freeze sliced peaches to use in smoothies or as a topping for oatmeal or yogurt. Another idea is to make a peach BBQ sauce or chutney to use as a condiment for grilled meats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies