• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Your Favorite Sweet Recipe to Do

Thanks. I will have to look that up..Never made it before.Yep, 6000 pts away!Peanut Butter Cup Trifle... http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/iso-janets-peanut-butter-cup-trifle-recipe-22836/Heather, you are going to town! My favorite spring sweet recipe is Cool Lime Napoleans.The new Strawberry Cream Trifle is a REALLY YUMMY and a pretty good demo.The new Strawberry Cream Trifle is a REALLY YUMMY and a pretty good demo.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Share with us your favorite dessert/sweet recipes for shows!

Chocolate Chip Sensation is my all time favorite. My new favorite right now is the Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries.

You are seriously only 6,000 points from Level 1 already??? Way to go!

Thanks. I will have to look that up..Never made it before.

Yep, 6000 pts away!

Heather, you are going to town! My favorite spring sweet recipe is Cool Lime Napoleans.

The new Strawberry Cream Trifle is a REALLY YUMMY and a pretty good demo.

DebbieJ said:
The new Strawberry Cream Trifle is a REALLY YUMMY and a pretty good demo.
This is really good! But my all time favorite is Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake!ETA - for the summer, my favorite is Apple Berry Salsa, with baked Cinnamon Chips.

Pecan Tassies or banana cream supreme

ChefBeckyD said:
my all time favorite is Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake!

Me too!!! So easy but delicious and impressive.

warm nutty caramel brownies...easy and fun to make, decadently sweet, pushing the rollos into the brownies sends guests into heaven!

The Turtle Fudge Skillet cake is my favorite chocolate recipe. I love making trifles...Lime Berry Mousse Trifle, the new Strawberries and Cream Trifle (It's so good!)

I have been making the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownies alotBut my all time favorite is The Taffy Apple Pizza!! I don't know if it is because I had it at the very first PC party I ever went to or what but I absolutely love that dessert!! My close second is the Strawberry Ameretto Pastries!!

smilesarepriceless said:
Thanks. I will have to look that up..Never made it before.

Yep, 6000 pts away!
Way to start the year off great! Good luck with the rest of the year.

My favorite is Banana Cream Brownie Squares. I have made that at a couple of shows and it very pretty.

chefdiana2007 said:
My favorite is Banana Cream Brownie Squares. I have made that at a couple of shows and it very pretty.
yummy! I love that one!

Well, the one that I have made at shows has to be the Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake. Everyone seems to love chocolate so it is always a hit.

Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle
Peachy Cheesecake Ring (made with whatever pie filling the host wants)

Do I have to pick one? LOL
Deb's right; that new strawberry cream trifle is yummy! I'll be making that a lot this spring. The warm nutty caramel brownies have been a huge hit this winter. Apple berry salsa is another favorite of mine....sweets are my fave!

I'm making the Strawberry Cream Trifle for our meeting tonight. I was thinking of making it my May recipe since it's kind of pink.

My favorites dessert is the ice-cream sandwich, oreo torte. Not sure of the actual name though! My director told me about it, everyone loves it in the summer!!!

buckeyefan08 said:
I'm making the Strawberry Cream Trifle for our meeting tonight. I was thinking of making it my May recipe since it's kind of pink.

My favorites dessert is the ice-cream sandwich, oreo torte. Not sure of the actual name though! My director told me about it, everyone loves it in the summer!!!
I had that at one of the shows I went to before I became a consultant, it is very good!

I also like the banana split brownies. It's very good!

I love the Strawberry Skillet Cheesecake. It is so moist and yummy.

Hands down - Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake.
(I also like to do the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart)

jenf said:
I love the Strawberry Skillet Cheesecake. It is so moist and yummy.

This is a new one for me, but it sounds great! Could you post the recipe please?

What is your favorite sweet recipe to make?

My favorite sweet recipe to make is the Pampered Chef Triple Chocolate Brownies. They are rich, decadent, and always a crowd-pleaser.

Can you share the recipe for the Triple Chocolate Brownies?

Of course! Here is the recipe for the Pampered Chef Triple Chocolate Brownies:

- 1 box of brownie mix

- 1/2 cup vegetable oil

- 1/4 cup water

- 2 eggs

- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips

- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips

- 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips

1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). In a large bowl, combine the brownie mix, vegetable oil, water, and eggs. Mix until well combined.

2. Fold in the semi-sweet, white, and milk chocolate chips into the brownie batter.

3. Pour the batter into a greased 9x13 inch baking pan.

4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.

5. Let the brownies cool before cutting into squares and serving.

Can I substitute the chocolate chips with other types of chocolate?

Yes, you can definitely customize the recipe by using your favorite types of chocolate chips. You can also add nuts, dried fruit, or other toppings to make it even more delicious!

Do I need any special equipment to make the Triple Chocolate Brownies?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A mixing bowl, spoon, and a 9x13 inch baking pan are all you need to make these brownies.

Can I make these brownies ahead of time?

Yes, you can make these brownies ahead of time and store them in an airtight container for up to 3 days. You can also freeze them for longer storage, just make sure to thaw them before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
Tracy99