• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Demo Recipe?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of demo recipes for different dietary preferences and occasions. Some popular options include the Chocolate Lava Cake, Veggie Pizza, Cucumber Salsa, Brownie Batter Dip, and Garlic and Herb Roasted Potatoes. For a healthy option, the Zucchini Noodle Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette is a popular choice. For busy weeknights, the One-Pot Cheesy Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli is a quick and easy meal. For those with gluten-free diets, Pampered Chef offers options such as Cauliflower Pizza Crust and Flourless Chocolate Cake. And for vegetarians, the Black Bean and Sweet Potato Enchiladas, Veggie Lasagna, and Quinoa and
JackieB999
Gold Member
What's your favorite recipe to demo and why? If you have a link to the recipe, please post it!

I'll go first...

I like to demo the Grecian Party Squares because I can use most of the tools in my kit, it tastes fabulous, it's easy to make, and I can sell a lot of Stoneware, Food Choppers and All Purpose Measuring cups. People LOVE that the mayo and sour cream slide right out. I know it's an oldie... but certainly a goodie!

grecian party squares recipe | pampered chef recipes | pampered chef

Sounds good.....

I think Fajitas are my fave, but haven't done them since DCB went host only. I have been doing Ultimate Cheeseburger salad most of the summer. I also really like the new Antipasti-pull apart pizza....

1. What are some popular demo recipes from Pampered Chef?

Some popular demo recipes from Pampered Chef include the classic Chocolate Lava Cake, the versatile Veggie Pizza, the refreshing Cucumber Salsa, the crowd-pleasing Brownie Batter Dip, and the flavorful Garlic and Herb Roasted Potatoes.

2. Can you share a healthy demo recipe from Pampered Chef?

Yes, one of our popular healthy demo recipes is the Zucchini Noodle Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette. It's a fresh and light dish that's perfect for summer and packed with nutrients.

3. Do you have any quick and easy demo recipes for busy weeknights?

Absolutely! Our One-Pot Cheesy Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli is a go-to for busy weeknights. It's a delicious and satisfying meal that only takes 30 minutes to make.

4. Are there any demo recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, we have several gluten-free demo recipes available. Some of our favorites include the Cauliflower Pizza Crust, the Southwest Chicken and Quinoa Salad, and the Flourless Chocolate Cake.

5. Can you recommend a vegetarian demo recipe?

Of course! Our Black Bean and Sweet Potato Enchiladas are a tasty and satisfying vegetarian option. We also have a delicious Veggie Lasagna and a flavorful Quinoa and Black Bean Salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pkd09
  • blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies
Views
mspibb