• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink" Recipes for Oct. HWC Fundraiser

In summary, Suzy in Texas has a few ideas about recipes to go along with the Oct. HWC Fundraiser. [email protected] has files that can be opened if you have trouble. There are also recipes listed on this thread.
Suzy Englert
Does anyone have any ideas about "pink" recipes to go along with an Oct. HWC Fundraiser?

Thanks,
Suzy in Texas

The strawberry cream trifle that was in the spring/summer catalog is pretty "pink." :)

Here's what I had in my files...

Attachments

• HelpWhipCancerinthePinkRecipes.doc
    157.5 KB · Views: 507
Sorry if any of these are duplicates from above!

Attachments

• HWC Pink Soda Cake.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 600
  • HWC strawberry cake.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 383
  • Pink Lemonade Squares.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 308
bumping.. for this year :)

I did Strawberry Bruschetta last year - LOVED it!

I am planning to do the tropical torte with fresh pineapple and put a little food coloring in the whipped topping to make it pink. It is such a yummy recipe.

Thank You!!!

dannyzmom said:
Here's what I had in my files...

thanks... just downloaded the file.. :)

Just a note....if you use the file provided by Dannyzmom (thanks!) make sure you change the contact information! Also, it is from a couple of years ago. It says we have teamed with the cancer society for 6 years. I believe this is the 10th year. The host specials are different as well.

Is anyone on right now who could e-mail me the files on this thread? I am trying to make one of these recipes for a school picnic today, thought I had saved them and can't find them. They won't open for me for some odd reason and I don't have time to keep messing with this....

You would be my life saver!!!

If you go to the Files and search under "Pink," then scroll down you'll see lots of recipes listed which will easily open.

The pink lemonade squares are there, as well as Pink Sun Dip (or Pink Lemonade Dip), and a 14 page list of Help Whip Cancer Pink recipes.

having problems opening "certain" files from here as well. Strange

Sounds like we are all having trouble getting those files. Mine just goes to another page but never downloads. They don't seem to exist on the server anymore would be my guess. But there are lots of other "Pink Recipes" you can search for. PLUS- if you have this year's HWC Recipe cards, there are is at least one in there too.

pampchefsarah said:
If you go to the Files and search under "Pink," then scroll down you'll see lots of recipes listed which will easily open.

The pink lemonade squares are there, as well as Pink Sun Dip (or Pink Lemonade Dip), and a 14 page list of Help Whip Cancer Pink recipes.

Thanks, I just tried it... it didn't open either. I am glad I was able to find it through Google

cookingwithlove said:
I am planning to do the tropical torte with fresh pineapple and put a little food coloring in the whipped topping to make it pink. It is such a yummy recipe.

Cool whip actually makes strawberry cool whip that is pink!! I buy it all the time!

chef_kimmo said:
Thanks, I just tried it... it didn't open either. I am glad I was able to find it through Google

Ok, I attached them here. If you have trouble opening these, let me know, and I'll e-mail them to you.

Attachments

• Pink Lemonade Dessert Squares.doc
    12.5 KB · Views: 439
  • Help Whip Cancer Pink Recipes.doc
    136.5 KB · Views: 792

1. Can you provide a list of ingredients for the "Pink" recipes?

Yes, all of the "Pink" recipes for the October HWC Fundraiser use ingredients that can be found in our Pampered Chef products, such as our Pink KitchenAid Mixer and Pink Silicone Spatula. We also have a list of suggested ingredients for each recipe on our website.

2. Are the "Pink" recipes suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

Some of the "Pink" recipes may be suitable for those with dietary restrictions, such as our Pink Vegan Brownies. However, we recommend checking the ingredients and allergen information for each recipe before making them for those with dietary restrictions.

3. Do the "Pink" recipes require any special equipment?

No, all of the "Pink" recipes can be made using common kitchen equipment and tools. However, we do recommend using our Pink KitchenAid Mixer to show your support for breast cancer awareness.

4. Can I substitute ingredients in the "Pink" recipes?

Yes, you can substitute ingredients in the "Pink" recipes as long as they are similar in texture and flavor. For example, you can use almond milk instead of regular milk in our Pink Smoothie recipe.

5. How much of the proceeds from the "Pink" recipes go towards breast cancer research?

All of the proceeds from the "Pink" recipes go towards breast cancer research through our partnership with the HWC Fundraiser. We are proud to support this important cause and are grateful for all of our customers who purchase and make these recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blueberrylady
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
emmabelle47
  • jfoos