• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Results: Following Up on Potential Hosts and Business Opportunities

In summary, a Drawing Slip Follow up is a process where we contact customers who have filled out a drawing slip to follow up on their interest in our products and potentially schedule a party or purchase. This is important as it helps generate sales and build relationships with customers. It is recommended to follow up within 24-48 hours and the message should thank the customer, remind them of their interest, and offer additional information or to schedule a party. It is also important to track follow ups using a CRM system or spreadsheet to stay organized and timely in reaching out to customers.
noelskitchen
I have a question that I'm sure has been asked for but going through the threads can get a person a little crossed eyed. Did a booth last night, had some people interested in hosting and business opportunity. One wanted to host in August and was expected my call today. I left a message, the other one was Oct and another one didn't pick a month. Should I call those people today while it's fresh in their minds or wait another day or week?

I would call them today. I think it is always best to connect them immediately. And then continue to follow up with them as their show gets closer.

It's always a good idea to follow up with potential hosts or business partners while the conversation is still fresh in their minds. If you have the time, I would suggest giving them a call today to see if they have any updates or if they have made a decision. It shows that you are organized and interested in their potential partnership. However, if you are busy or have other commitments, waiting a day or a week to follow up is also acceptable. Just make sure to follow up within a reasonable timeframe to not miss out on any opportunities. Good luck with your business!

Related to Maximizing Results: Following Up on Potential Hosts and Business Opportunities

What is a Drawing Slip Follow up?

A Drawing Slip Follow up is a process where we reach out to customers who have filled out a drawing slip at one of our events or parties, to follow up with them about their interest in our products and potentially schedule a party or purchase directly from us.

Why is a Drawing Slip Follow up important?

Following up with customers who have shown interest in our products through a drawing slip not only helps us generate more sales and bookings, but also helps us build relationships and provide excellent customer service.

How soon should I follow up with a customer after they have filled out a drawing slip?

We recommend following up with customers within 24-48 hours after they have filled out a drawing slip. This shows that we value their interest and are prompt in reaching out to them.

What should I say in a Drawing Slip Follow up?

When following up with a customer, it's important to thank them for their interest, remind them of the products they showed interest in, and offer to schedule a party or provide more information about the products. It's also a good idea to personalize the message and make a connection with the customer.

How should I track my Drawing Slip Follow ups?

To keep track of your follow ups, we recommend using our CRM system or a spreadsheet to note down the customer's information, the date of follow up, and any notes or actions taken. This will help you stay organized and follow up with customers in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Wildfire