• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Follow Up- Kinda Long

In summary, the woman said she didn't want anything and the other lady said she already had a consultant, so the woman doesn't need to follow up.
princessmeshelle
i know that i should have finished my following up sooner than the end of the week, however, my hubby has been gearing up all week to go to a month long training exercise. i have been trying to spend as much time as possible with him and have been helping him out, that is the main reason i have been focused on other stuff than these follow up calls. i know, bad me.

anyway, i had a booth last weekend and i got done calling all the people who marked yes to info of any kind, with the execption of one that i gave to my director to help me with. what i am really wondering is how to approach the ppl who just gave name and address and phone number for the drawing?

i know one girl's objection to buying PC is that it's SO expensive and her kitchen is SO small! not sure what else to offer, or how to approach her again..

one lady said she already had a consultant who has been keeping up with her so she said she didn't want anything but to enter the drawing. (hey, at least she was honest right?) she didn't win, so i am wonder do i follow up? and if so how?

am i right in thinking that if the said they already did business with another consultant then they don't need me. i'm not out to steal customers A and B i figure if they mentioned having a PC Person, they must LIKE to deal with them. i mean, i don't tell other DS people i already have a person who sells the same thing unless i am loyal to that person.

Sorry this was so long. i need to get on these calls and these are the road blocks i have been running into and i need some help giving myself no choice but to call. the other CC calls i have done went well, these are my hang ups i guess.

princessmeshelle said:
one lady said she already had a consultant who has been keeping up with her so she said she didn't want anything but to enter the drawing. (hey, at least she was honest right?) she didn't win, so i am wonder do i follow up? and if so how?
I'll just address this one. When I meet people who already have a consultant, I ask them to take my information anyway in case they need assistance and cannot reach their consultant or their consultant decides to close her business.When you come at it with the attitude of service, no one will turn you down.

As for the gal who says PC is so expensive, I think 80% of our catalog is under $20 and have alot more to offer than WalMart or Target could ever offer. As for the small kitchen, I do a lot of no cooking demos. I just get there early, prepare the recipe and set up. Then I just talk about products during the show.

Oh, about small kitchens. I very rarely do shows in kitchens. People totally have a misconception about that. We are usually in a family room with a folding table. I tell my hosts we should have the party in the room where everyone will be most comfortable.

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your current situation with us. It sounds like you have been busy with your husband's training exercise and I completely understand wanting to spend quality time with him before he leaves. Family always comes first! In regards to your follow up calls, I completely understand your concerns and roadblocks. It can be intimidating to reach out to potential customers, especially when they have already indicated that they are not interested or have a current consultant. One approach you could take is to focus on the benefits and value of our products, rather than the price. You can emphasize the quality, versatility, and longevity of our products, which can actually save money in the long run. As for the concern about a small kitchen, you can suggest our space-saving and multi-functional products that can work in any size kitchen. For the lady who already has a consultant, it's great that she was honest with you. You can follow up with her and offer to be a backup consultant in case her current one is unavailable or to provide her with any additional information or resources. It's always good to have a backup plan! Lastly, it's important to remember that you are not trying to steal customers from other consultants. You are simply offering your services and products to those who may be interested and have not yet been introduced to Pampered Chef. Don't be afraid to reach out and make those follow up calls, as you never know who may be interested in what we have to offer. I hope this helps and gives you some confidence to make those calls. Remember, you are representing a great company and amazing products, so don't be afraid to share that with others. Best of luck!

Related to Need Help With Follow Up- Kinda Long

What is the best way to follow up with a customer after a party?

The best way to follow up with a customer after a party is to send a personalized thank you note or email within 24-48 hours. This shows your appreciation for their attendance and support. You can also include a link to your website or social media pages for them to continue shopping or stay updated on future events.

How do I handle a customer who has not responded to my follow-up attempts?

If a customer has not responded to your initial follow-up attempts, it is best to give them some space and not be too pushy. Try reaching out one more time through a different method, such as a phone call or text message. If they still do not respond, it may be best to move on and focus on other potential customers.

What is the recommended frequency for follow-up attempts?

The recommended frequency for follow-up attempts depends on the individual customer and their preferences. Generally, it is best to follow up within a week after the initial contact, and then every 1-2 weeks afterwards. However, if a customer expresses that they do not want to be contacted, it is important to respect their wishes and not continue to follow up.

How can I make my follow-up messages stand out?

To make your follow-up messages stand out, try to personalize them as much as possible. Use the customer's name and reference something specific from the party or their interests. You can also offer a special discount or promotion as a thank you for their support. Additionally, make sure your messages are concise, clear, and visually appealing.

Should I follow up with customers who did not make a purchase at the party?

Yes, it is still important to follow up with customers who did not make a purchase at the party. They may have been interested in a product but didn't have the opportunity to purchase at the time. Follow up with them and offer to answer any questions they may have or provide more information about the products. They may still decide to make a purchase in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies