• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Opportunities from Bridal Fair Attendees - Follow Up Tips

In summary, the "After the Fair Question" is a follow-up question that is asked to customers after they have attended a Pampered Chef fair or event. It helps the company understand the customer's experience and make improvements for future events. The question is typically asked through a follow-up email or phone call and may include questions about the overall experience and suggestions for improvement. The feedback from the question is used to enhance future events and provide the best possible experience for customers.
dymplz8
I just went to my first Bridal Fair on Sunday and I feel like it went really well. :) I made a lot of connections with the vendors and had over 100 people attend (mainly brides and their mothers). My question is, if someone fills out on their drawing slip that they are not interested in a bridal registry, hosting a show, etc. Do you still call them and follow up? I don't want to be pushy but I don't want to miss out on any opportunities. I had quite a few people that didn't check anything at all and I will follow up with them. I had 3that I really felt were interested in a show and quite a few that checked yes about a registry. I just wanted some tips on how to approach these people now that I have their information. Any suggestions?:confused:

Sure why not? They might change their minds. Just say thanks for stopping by, it was nice meeting you.

I tend to start with the most interested and work through the others as well since I need to follow up with those with real interest. Unless someone marked that they don't want to be contacted, it's okay for you to do so. After all, THEY filled out a the slip. I actually hand out the slips though so I don't just get the people that just want to "win". That way we've at least spoken so it's not such a shock to hear from me. Congrats on the leads!

1. What is the "After the Fair Question"?

The "After the Fair Question" is a question that we ask our customers after they have attended a Pampered Chef fair or event. It serves as a follow-up to ensure that we are meeting their needs and providing the best possible service.

2. Why is the "After the Fair Question" important?

As a company, we value our customers and their feedback. The "After the Fair Question" helps us understand their experience at our events and allows us to make improvements and adjustments for future events.

3. How is the "After the Fair Question" asked?

The "After the Fair Question" is typically asked through a follow-up email or phone call after the event. Our team will reach out to customers and ask for their honest feedback and any suggestions they may have.

4. What kind of questions are included in the "After the Fair Question"?

The questions in the "After the Fair Question" may vary, but they typically ask about the customer's overall experience, if they were satisfied with the products and demonstrations, and if they have any suggestions for improvement.

5. How does Pampered Chef use the feedback from the "After the Fair Question"?

The feedback from the "After the Fair Question" is used to improve our events and services. We take all suggestions and comments into consideration and use them to make necessary changes and enhancements for future events. We strive to provide the best experience for our customers and their feedback is crucial in achieving that goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • citymouse
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies