• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Leads: How to Effectively Follow-Up and Convert Sales

In summary, the author is considering whether or not to send out a catalog and is worried about sending it to the wrong address. They have confirmed addresses and phone numbers for some of the people who attended their booth last fall, and they are considering including monthly host specials and a recipe.
pampchefrhondab
I have been so busy since last fall I'm not sure what I should do w/some leads I have.

I did a booth in Oct. On the drawing slips one of the options was "I would like a catalog, I want to place an order." I had a few people check this box, but I haven't followed-up w/them!:eek: I would like to go ahead and mail a catalog to them this week (I have leftover fall catalogs). I don't want to spend a lot since they may not come through w/anything. If I mail the catalogs, what should I include w/it. How do I not look like a complete idiot that I didn't send them a catalog sooner?

Any great wording from some of you great writers would be very helpful;) !

Thanks!

Maybe print up labels to stick to the front of the catalog saying there's a new one coming out and to contact you if they'd like to see it or to visit your website.

Thanks Becky.

The more I've been thinking about it the more I think maybe I shouldn't mention anything about the booth; however, I'm concerned they will wonder where I got their name. So many people forget!

I did go through the list last night and confirmed addresses/phone numbers. I really don't want to mail them to a wrong address. That would really be a waste of money!

I'm thinking about including the monthly host specials and maybe a recipe. They may hang on to the recipe that way and have my name for a long time:)!

I have this same issue. I was thinking of sending them a New catalog with a half page flyer saying somethin like "you thought I forgot about you... but I didn't!" Here is our newest catalog.

Place an order by **** to get 20% off
Book a show to be held by **** get all of your show supplies FREE (ingredients for one recipe, and paper goods)

Then have the host and guest specials for at least march

I would actually call them. Just say "This is Rhonda from the Home and Garden Booth last Fall. I wasn't able to connect with you after the booth but wanted to see if you were still interested in seeing a catalog." If they say yes, you could mention the new catalog and up coming host specials and see if they want to actually book a show. If not, then send them a catalog (I would send them a new one, the current one is only good through the end of this month and you may get more interest with a new one) and follow up to see if they would like to place an order. You may find that some really weren't interested in seeing a catalog, just thought it would get them further in any door prize you were doing. This may save you money in the long run from sending catalogs to people who aren't interested any more or who may have found someone else between now and then.

1. What is "What Would You Do?"

"What Would You Do?" is a popular cooking game show on the Food Network where contestants compete to create the best dish using a mystery ingredient within a limited time frame.

2. How do contestants win on "What Would You Do?"

Contestants are judged on their creativity, presentation, and taste of their dish by a panel of judges. The winner of each round moves on to the next round until a final winner is chosen.

3. Can anyone apply to be on "What Would You Do?"

Yes, anyone can apply to be on "What Would You Do?" by filling out an application on the Food Network's website. However, contestants must meet certain eligibility requirements and go through a selection process.

4. How long is each episode of "What Would You Do?"

Each episode of "What Would You Do?" is typically one hour long, including commercials.

5. Are the mystery ingredients on "What Would You Do?" pre-determined?

Yes, the mystery ingredients on "What Would You Do?" are carefully chosen by the show's producers and are the same for all contestants in each round.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCat
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Chefstover2