• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings: Handling Multiple Shows with One Guest - Expert Tips

In summary, a consultant had a guest who wanted to book two shows in September and October. The consultant asked for advice on how to handle the situation, and it was suggested to book the October show off of the September show to get double host benefits. The question then arose of how the host would get good attendance for both shows, and it was suggested to split the guest list into two groups. The consultant successfully did two recipes at one of the shows, but found it challenging and may not do it again.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
Kind of wanted the title to sound like "Three Men and a Baby"! :p

Anyway, last night I had a guest who would like to book a show in September and one in October. How should I handle this? I haven't closed the show yet but do I let my current host get the booking benefit for September AND October even though it is being booked by the same guest?

I hope this makes sense. Has anyone had this happen?

Oh, and she is considering the business opportunity too! I would really appreciate your wisdom cheffers!

I have the same thing going on.
I ended up booking host B off host A for Sept, then booked host B off herself for Oct. It works out if she wants double host benefit. If not, give it back to host A -- hate for it to go to waste.
My question now is, how is she going to get good attendance for both shows? Have her go crazy for Sept, then maybe have Oct be a catty show if she just wants the host benefit?
Or is she decides to sign, do the Sept show, and have her take the bookings from that to do her own Oct show.

Let me know how this works out for you.

laurichef said:
I have the same thing going on.
I ended up booking host B off host A for Sept, then booked host B off herself for Oct. It works out if she wants double host benefit. If not, give it back to host A -- hate for it to go to waste.
My question now is, how is she going to get good attendance for both shows? Have her go crazy for Sept, then maybe have Oct be a catty show if she just wants the host benefit?
Or is she decides to sign, do the Sept show, and have her take the bookings from that to do her own Oct show.

Let me know how this works out for you.

I will definitely let you know what happens.

She will not have any problems with attendance because she said Sept will be co-workers and Oct will be her card group. She doesn't have a large home so that is how she is doing it. I like your ideas. :thumbup:

Very cool idea of her to split her people into 2 groups. I should get some of my hostess's to do that sometimes!!

I would offer to book Sept off of the original host, and then book Oct from her Sept show and she can get two Oct host specials...

UPDATE: I did the two recipes yesterday and well...I won't be doing that again unless it is a large group. Only 4 showed up. She will have more than that in outside orders though. :D I don't know how you all did 2 recipes at a show before. Holy cow! :eek:

WOW! You go girl. I don't usually do 2 unless its just garishing something and then making a trifle. 90% of my time now is interactive shows that take more than enough time with one recipe!
Nice job slaying the deadly 2 recipe show beast! ;-)

jbdowd0798 said:
WOW! You go girl. I don't usually do 2 unless its just garishing something and then making a trifle. 90% of my time now is interactive shows that take more than enough time with one recipe!
Nice job slaying the deadly 2 recipe show beast! ;-)

Thanks, Becky. I don't think I want to visit the beast again unless the host is having a large number of guests.

Related to Maximizing Bookings: Handling Multiple Shows with One Guest - Expert Tips

1. How can I effectively invite guests to multiple shows without being pushy?

One effective way to invite guests to multiple shows without being pushy is to focus on the value they will receive from attending. Let them know about the different themes or products being featured at each show and how it will benefit them. Also, remind them that they are not obligated to attend all shows, but you wanted to extend the invitation in case they were interested.

2. What can I do to keep guests engaged and interested in attending multiple shows?

To keep guests engaged and interested in attending multiple shows, try to make each show unique and offer different incentives or rewards for attending multiple shows. You can also involve them in the planning process by asking for their input on themes or products they would like to see at future shows.

3. How do I manage the logistics of handling multiple shows with one guest?

One way to manage the logistics of handling multiple shows with one guest is to create a schedule or calendar with all the show dates, times, and locations. This will help you plan and coordinate with your guest to ensure they can attend all the shows they are interested in.

4. How can I avoid overwhelming my guests with too many show invitations?

To avoid overwhelming your guests with too many show invitations, it is important to be selective and strategic in your invitations. Only invite them to shows that you believe will truly interest them and provide value. You can also give them the option to opt-out of future invitations if they feel like they are receiving too many.

5. What are some effective ways to follow up with guests after multiple shows?

One effective way to follow up with guests after multiple shows is to send a personalized thank-you note or email. You can also ask for their feedback and if they have any suggestions for future shows. Additionally, offering exclusive discounts or promotions for attending multiple shows can encourage them to continue attending in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefSherryL
Replies
Views
sburnside