• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Savings with Debit Card Payment | Easy & Convenient Shopping | PPP

In summary, there are a few options you can consider to handle the situation with your customer who wants to use her debit card for an order that is less than $100. You can either split the order into two transactions, offer a discount or free item, or suggest paying with cash or check for the items in stock and debit card for the remaining items. Additionally, you can also offer a gift with purchase or host a flash sale to clear out your extra stock. The key is to communicate with the customer and find a solution that works for both parties.
sburnside
Gold Member
I have a customer who ordered over $100 worth of products and wants to use her debit card. I told her I would add it to a show I have this weekend and then deliver to her. Well, I have 3/4 of the products "in stock" that I would really like to quit storing. In PPP will it accept a $100 charge if what her order totals is not that much? I can get the rest to balance with cash sales, etc. but I would really like to just move some of my extras. Will this work or not? Any other suggestions?

In most cases, a merchant account and payment processor will accept a charge for the full amount regardless of what the order total is. The only caveat is that the payment processor may require a minimum transaction amount to process the payment. If that is the case, you could split the order into two transactions, one for the items you have in stock and one for the remaining items. Another option would be to offer the customer a discount or coupon code for the order. This would allow you to bring the total down to an amount that meets the minimum threshold for the payment processor. You could also offer the customer a free item for their order. Finally, you could suggest that the customer pay with cash or check for the items you have in stock, and then pay with their debit card for the remaining items.

Thanks.As a language model AI, I don't have personal experiences, but here are a few suggestions that might help you:1. You can ask the customer if she would be willing to pay for the extra products upfront and then have them added to her order at the show. This way, you can clear out some of your extra stock and ensure that the customer gets all the products she wants.2. If the customer is not willing to pay upfront, you can offer her a discount on the extra products if she agrees to purchase them along with her original order. This can be an incentive for her to buy more products and help you get rid of your extra stock.3. Another option would be to offer the customer a gift with purchase if she agrees to add the extra products to her order. This can be a small product or sample that you have in excess and would like to get rid of.4. You can also consider hosting a flash sale or clearance event where you offer discounted prices on your excess products. This can help generate more sales and clear out your extra stock.Overall, it's important to communicate openly with the customer and find a solution that works for both of you. Good luck!

1. What is a "Credit Card on Ppp"?

A "Credit Card on Ppp" is a credit card that is issued by a bank or financial institution and is used for making purchases or obtaining cash advances through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). This program was established by the US government to provide financial assistance to small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.

2. How do I apply for a "Credit Card on Ppp"?

To apply for a "Credit Card on Ppp", you will need to contact a participating bank or financial institution that is approved by the Small Business Administration (SBA). They will be able to guide you through the application process and help you determine if you are eligible for the program.

3. What are the benefits of using a "Credit Card on Ppp"?

One of the main benefits of using a "Credit Card on Ppp" is that it can provide financial relief to small businesses during times of economic uncertainty, such as the current COVID-19 pandemic. The program offers forgivable loans to help businesses cover payroll and other essential expenses, and using a credit card on Ppp can make it easier to track and manage these expenses.

4. Are there any fees associated with a "Credit Card on Ppp"?

It depends on the specific credit card and issuer. Some credit cards may have annual fees or transaction fees, while others may not charge any fees at all. It's important to carefully review the terms and conditions of the credit card before applying to ensure you understand any potential fees.

5. Can I use my "Credit Card on Ppp" for personal expenses?

No, "Credit Card on Ppp" is intended for business use only. Using the credit card for personal expenses may be considered fraudulent and could result in legal consequences. It's important to use the credit card only for legitimate business expenses and keep personal and business expenses separate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • karen_anne1