• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Host Special: Add Petite Squares to Your Bamboo Cheese Board!

In summary, the March host special is a promotion for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party in the month of March. To qualify, you must have at least $200 in product sales and have at least one guest outside of your household make a purchase. You will earn a free set of Petite Squares to add to your Bamboo Cheese Board. You cannot choose a different product for this special, but you can still earn other host rewards based on your party's sales. You can earn multiple sets of Petite Squares, with one set for every $200 in product sales. To redeem your free Petite Squares, your consultant will automatically add them to your Bamboo Cheese Board when placing your party's order.
momoftwins
Does anyone know if the host can request white simple additions petite squares with the bamboo cheese board that is offered as one of the hostess items?? Thanks in advance!

I don't think so but you can always call HO and ask.

If I'm not mistaken, I remember reading on here that the white petite squares don't fit, but the cranberry petite squares do (set of 3).

Really? I thought I've shown it with the white ones and didn't notice. I think that maybe a certain lot of them didn't maybe?? But, no...I think it's just the cranberry.

I'm pretty sure you're right Joy. A friend of mine has the cheese board and the small white petite squares and they don't fit on her cheese board. I really like the cranberry though. I should be getting mine in the mail today:sing:

I always show 2 cranberry with a white one in the middle.
Cathy

What is the March host special?

The March host special is a promotion for hosts who hold a Pampered Chef party in the month of March. By hosting a party, you can earn a free set of Petite Squares to add to your Bamboo Cheese Board.

How do I qualify for the March host special?

To qualify for the March host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $200 in product sales and have at least one guest outside of your household make a purchase. The party must be held in the month of March.

Can I choose a different product instead of the Petite Squares?

No, the March host special is specifically for the Petite Squares to be added to your Bamboo Cheese Board. However, you can still earn other host rewards based on your party's sales.

Can I earn multiple sets of Petite Squares?

Yes, you can earn one set of Petite Squares for every $200 in product sales at your party. For example, if your party has $400 in sales, you can earn two sets of Petite Squares to add to your Bamboo Cheese Board.

How do I redeem my free Petite Squares?

Once your party meets the qualifications for the March host special, your consultant will automatically add the Petite Squares to your Bamboo Cheese Board when placing your party's order. You do not need to do anything else to redeem them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Firegirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefjwr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • RaggedyAunt