• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker - Feb Host Special?

In summary, there has been a change in the host special for February, where hosts can now order the Deep Covered Baker at 60% off. However, guests are still unable to purchase it at a discounted price. This change was confirmed by a response from The Pampered Chef's Solution Center Representative.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Does anyone know if the DCB is going to be offered as a choice for our Feb hosts now as well like it is in the US? I only see the previous host special flyer on CC. I'm trying to get my late newsletter sent out. I would think if they offer it for the US they would now offer it to us as well!

Anyone?

If it's not, I know I'LL be emailing HO about it :mad:

I haven't heard anything yet either. You would think that they would.

Don't know if you guys got the email the other day but they have new added it to the host list. YAHOOOOOO:D

Yep got it. That's sooo great.

I got it too but, I can't find it anywhere on an outside order form. The host get it 60% offf and the guests get to buy it 20% off!!!!!

I noticed that they had not changed the guest flier yet. The host flier says the host can get it for 60% off, but the guest flier still says the offer is unavailable to guests. It doesn't have it on the price list.Unless anyone else has seen this change?

My question... can a Feb host order 2 of the DCB at 60%? They get two pieces of stoneware, but can both be the DCB?

Hosts get 2 at 60% off but they can order only one of a stone at 60% off so no they can't get 2 deep covered bakers. And guests do NOT get the deep covered baker at 20% off. I asked HO about that and the answer was that it was just for the host.

This was answered on Friday - well after we got the notice that the hosts can order one at 60% off:

Dear Beth,

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The Deep Covered Baker will be available only as a Monthly Host Special for February.

Charlyn Dela Cruz
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
www.pamperedchef.com

1. What is the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, or even on the grill. It is designed to cook and bake a variety of foods, from meats and casseroles to desserts and breads.

2. How is the Deep Covered Baker different from other baking dishes?

The Deep Covered Baker has a unique design that allows for even heat distribution and moisture retention, resulting in juicy and flavorful dishes. It also has a lid that helps seal in the heat and steam, making it perfect for cooking and reheating dishes quickly.

3. Can the Deep Covered Baker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker is safe to use in the microwave. Its stoneware material can withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking, making it perfect for cooking and reheating food in the microwave.

4. What is the current host special for the Deep Covered Baker?

The current host special for the Deep Covered Baker is for the month of February and includes a free Mini Deep Covered Baker with a qualifying party. This mini version is perfect for individual servings or small dishes.

5. How do I care for and clean the Deep Covered Baker?

The Deep Covered Baker is dishwasher safe, making clean-up a breeze. However, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm water and mild soap to preserve its non-stick surface. Avoid using metal utensils or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedberry
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedberry
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam