• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Cheese Board: Petite Squares Don't Fit - Should I Return to HO?

In summary, the speaker is having trouble with the petite squares not fitting on the cheese board and is considering returning it for a replacement. They have already received a new board from the HO and it fits well, but they still have another board that needs to be replaced. The speaker suggests trying a few things before returning the board and mentions reaching out to the HO for assistance. They also recommend bringing the issue to the attention of the HO if the replacement board has the same problem.
Firegirl
Because the petite squares do not fit the board, should I call the HO to return the cheese board for another? What if they send me another board with the same problem?

HI,

I called HO and they offered to send me out new petite squares. I asked them to send me a new board. I got it yesterday and my guest is trying it out. I'll let you know and I hope it works. I have to return the defective board back to HO. But I have another one that needs to be replaced as well, but I was waiting to see if this worked out before called HO for the second board.

What a pain!!!

The new replacement board works!!! It's actually about 1/2 cm longer in width than the first board.

I have another one I need replaced, so I'll order another replacement board.

Sandra

Thanks, I'll return mine too

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand your frustration with the petite squares not fitting on the cheese board. Before calling the HO to return the board, I would suggest trying a few different things. First, make sure that the petite squares are the correct size for the board. If they are, then try gently pressing them into the board to see if they will fit. If they still do not fit, then I would recommend reaching out to your HO for assistance. They may be able to provide a solution or send you a replacement board that fits properly. If the replacement board also has the same issue, then I would suggest bringing it to the attention of the HO so they can address the issue with the manufacturer. I hope this helps and that you are able to find a solution that works for you. Happy cooking!

Related to Bamboo Cheese Board: Petite Squares Don't Fit - Should I Return to HO?

What is a bamboo cheese board?

A bamboo cheese board is a serving tray made from bamboo wood that is specifically designed for serving and displaying different types of cheese. The board typically has a flat surface for arranging the cheese and often comes with specialized tools such as cheese knives and a cheese fork.

Why should I use a bamboo cheese board?

Bamboo cheese boards are a popular choice for serving cheese because they are durable, sustainable, and have natural antimicrobial properties. They also provide a stylish and elegant way to display and serve cheese, making them a great addition to any gathering or event.

How do I take care of my bamboo cheese board?

To keep your bamboo cheese board in good condition, it is important to hand wash it with warm soapy water and dry it immediately. Avoid soaking the board and do not put it in the dishwasher. You can also periodically oil the board with food-safe mineral oil to help maintain its moisture and prevent cracking.

What types of cheese can I serve on a bamboo cheese board?

You can serve a variety of cheeses on a bamboo cheese board, including soft, semi-soft, hard, and aged cheeses. Some popular options include brie, cheddar, gouda, and blue cheese. You can also pair the cheese with fruits, nuts, and crackers for a complete and tasty cheese board experience.

Can I use a bamboo cheese board for other purposes?

While bamboo cheese boards are primarily designed for serving cheese, they can also be used for serving other types of food, such as charcuterie, bread, and appetizers. Some people also use them as cutting boards for fruits and vegetables. However, it is important to clean the board thoroughly before and after each use to prevent cross-contamination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cvaccaro
  • chefjwr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjwr
  • Karen Hodge