• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Satisfaction: Problem with Bamboo Cheese Board

In summary, the customer has had an issue with the well not being big enough to hold the three petite squares in the bamboo cheese board. There have been multiple adjustments made to the well, but it still does not meet the customer's expectations.
paroese
Gold Member
Has anyone else had a problem with the well in the bamboo cheese board not being big enough to hold the three petite squares like the description says? I have a customer who ordered one and I have submitted 2 adjustments for this problem. She just received her third one and said that although it still has the same problem she is going to keep it and her husband is going to try to fix it. She doesn't seem upset about it but I worry that she will hesitate to place more orders because of this and she has always been a good customer in the past.

Yes, this is an ongoing issue.

Thank you. I figured she wasn't the only one but you never know.

I haven't actually tried this with mine, but have had a problem in the past with a customer.

Wow, I hope they fix the issue before March, since that is one of the host special options...

It was a huge issue last Dec. when it was the host special. I thought they addressed it then but maybe some of the miscut ones are still lurking about. I think after that many replacements I would call HO, ask for a supervisor and ask that a new one again be sent out without her having to return this one... she's done more than enough and she would know that you were looking out for her if you could try to get her one that was right... it's worth a shot.

This is a big sore spot for me. It was my biggest problem I have ever had with PC. It took me about 5 different boards, and it still didn't work. What I did find out (by total accident), that the cranberry squares actually fit in the board, and the white ones do not. I would call HO back and have them send out the cranberry petites and see if those work for your customer.

Good luck!!!

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear that your customer has had an issue with the well size on the bamboo cheese board. I personally have not encountered this problem, but I understand how frustrating it can be when a product does not live up to its description. I commend you for submitting two adjustments on behalf of your customer and for your dedication to finding a solution for her. It's great to hear that she is understanding and not upset about the issue. However, I completely understand your concern about her hesitating to place future orders. I recommend reaching out to our customer service team for further assistance with this matter. They may have some additional suggestions or resources that could help resolve the issue for your customer. Additionally, I would be more than happy to personally assist you and your customer in finding a satisfactory solution. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and for your commitment to customer satisfaction. We value your feedback and will use it to improve our products in the future. Let's work together to ensure that your customer remains a happy and loyal customer. Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. Why is my bamboo cheese board cracking?

Bamboo is a natural material that can expand and contract with changes in temperature and humidity. This can cause cracks in the board, but it does not affect the functionality of the product. We recommend using a mineral oil or beeswax to help prevent cracking and maintain the board's appearance.

2. How do I clean my bamboo cheese board?

To clean your bamboo cheese board, simply use warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials, as it can damage the board's surface. After cleaning, make sure to dry the board thoroughly to prevent any warping or cracking.

3. Can I use my bamboo cheese board in the oven or microwave?

No, our bamboo cheese boards are not suitable for use in the oven or microwave. They are designed for serving and preparing food, not cooking.

4. My bamboo cheese board has a strong odor, is this normal?

Yes, this is normal. The natural oils in bamboo can sometimes have a strong odor, especially when first used. This will fade over time and with proper cleaning and care.

5. What is your return policy for the bamboo cheese board?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef purchase. If you are not satisfied with the bamboo cheese board, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Smashie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Karen Hodge
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • adventurechef