• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheese Boards Without Squares: Has This Happened to You?

In summary, to create a cheese board without using squares, you can use alternative shapes such as circles or triangles and arrange the cheese and accompaniments in an artistic way. You can also serve cheese on alternative bases such as a wooden cutting board or a slate board. It is also possible to use other types of cheese besides traditional cubes and add variety by incorporating different textures and flavors. Finally, you can use a variety of bases for your cheese board, such as a large platter or a decorative plate, as long as they are sturdy enough to hold the weight of the cheese and accompaniments.
jenniferlynne
I just received two separate orders. One had one cheese board and squares, and the other had two sets (previous host ordered too). Well, not a one came with the squares!!! I got three cheese boards and no squares!! Anyone else have this happen?

They will come in their separate boxes-so I'm assuming you meant that you didn't get any petite square boxes? Hmmm--someone goofed! I'd do a product adjustment. My hosts haven't told me this happened to them & the one that came to my mystery open house host came fine.

I got both cheese board and squares. That stinks! Did they need it for the holidays?? If so, call HO.
They are really messing up with the orders, I received my order with someone elses packing slip from a different state...

Nope, no squares at all. I had figured that they would be boxed sep, but they weren't in there at all!! I know for sure that two of them are in no rush, but not sure about the third. This lady does catering and is one of my biggest customers.

That's a relief that she is in no rush to get them. I would just go online and do an adjustment. I do it all the time; it is so much easier than calling HO.

Related to Cheese Boards Without Squares: Has This Happened to You?

1. How do I create a cheese board without using squares?

To create a cheese board without using squares, you can use a variety of other shapes such as circles, triangles, or even free-form shapes. You can also arrange the cheese and other accompaniments in a more organic and artistic way rather than in a traditional grid-like pattern.

2. What are some alternative options for serving cheese on a cheese board?

Some alternative options for serving cheese on a cheese board include using a wooden cutting board, a slate board, a marble slab, or even a decorative tray. These options can add visual interest and variety to your cheese board presentation.

3. Can I use other types of cheese besides traditional cheese cubes on a cheese board?

Absolutely! While traditional cheese cubes are a classic choice for a cheese board, you can also use slices, wedges, or even crumbled cheese. You can also mix and match different types of cheese to create a more diverse and flavorful cheese board.

4. How can I add variety to my cheese board without using squares?

There are many ways to add variety to a cheese board without using squares. You can incorporate different types of cheese, such as soft and hard cheeses, or mix in other savory and sweet elements like olives, nuts, dried fruits, and spreads. You can also vary the textures of the cheese by including some creamy, crumbly, and aged options.

5. Can I use a different type of base for my cheese board instead of a traditional wooden board?

Yes, you can use a variety of different bases for your cheese board, such as a large platter, a marble slab, a slate board, or even a cutting board. You can also get creative and use unique and unexpected bases like a wooden wine crate, a serving tray, or a decorative plate. Just make sure the base is sturdy enough to hold the weight of the cheese and accompaniments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Hodge
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • adventurechef