• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Cheese Board Problem Solved!

In summary, the customer's original bamboo cheese board and petite simple addition squares didn't fit, but the replacement petite SA cranberry squares fit perfectly.
Smashie
I don't know if any of you remember, but I had problems with the bamboo cheese board and the petite simple addition squares. The squares would NOT fit! Yesterday I got my sample box, and with it was the petite SA cranberry. Guess what.....they fit BEAUTIFULLY!!

You do not now how happy I was. I had to replace one of my customers bamboo and petite squares 3 times and they still didn't fit. I just called home office and had them send out a replacement. My customer is so happy!!! YAY!!

So ladies keep it in mind, when you have a customer that wants to use the squares in the board, when ordering. It will save you a LOT of hassle.

What was the problem? How did you fix it?

dns2202 said:
What was the problem? How did you fix it?

At first I didn't know what the problem was. The 3 squares just would not fit in the groove. They were too big for the grooved area. They kept sending me new ones....they didn't fit. Sent out a new board.......still didn't fit. I called HO more about those darn petite squares MORE than anything else. I even asked them to give it to quality control to see if its just a bad batch of squares or if the bamboo boards were made differently but never heard back. I basically gave up on it.

I got my sample package yesterday, the one with the new cranberry petites. So I tried them and to my SHOCK....they fit. Not only did they fit but it has a little extra space. I was thrilled.

The new cranberry petites are MUCH smaller than the white ones. I don't know if it's ALL the white ones, but all the ones they sent to my customer!

Thank you for this thread...I have had mine for a while but I have not used it yet. I will have to check on that.

I was just thinking about that the other day when I went through my sample order. I thought they looked a lot smaller.

...hmmmm mine are exactly the same size (white and cranberry). I wonder if they just had a bad batch for a while or if they changed something - I've had mine for a while.

1. What are the dimensions of the Bamboo Cheese Board?

The Bamboo Cheese Board measures 13.5 inches by 13.5 inches, providing ample space for all of your cheese and charcuterie needs.

2. Is the Bamboo Cheese Board dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Bamboo Cheese Board is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water to prolong the life of the board.

3. How many knives does the Bamboo Cheese Board come with?

The Bamboo Cheese Board comes with four knives, each designed for a specific type of cheese (soft, hard, crumbly, and spreadable).

4. Can the Bamboo Cheese Board be used for other foods besides cheese?

Yes, the Bamboo Cheese Board can also be used as a serving platter for fruits, vegetables, breads, and other appetizers.

5. Does the Bamboo Cheese Board have a warranty?

Yes, the Bamboo Cheese Board comes with a one-year warranty. If you experience any defects or issues with the board, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adventurechef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PCJen
  • Karen Hodge
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjwr