• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bamboo Cheese Boards-Defective?

In summary, the bamboo cheese board should not arrive with cracks or splits, and if it does, customers can contact the customer service team for a replacement or refund. It is normal for bamboo products to have a natural scent, but if it is overpowering or unpleasant, customers can also request a replacement. Small chips or scratches should not affect the functionality of the board, but customers can still reach out for a replacement if they have concerns about safety or durability. To clean and maintain the board, hand washing with warm soapy water and applying mineral oil every few months is recommended. However, the board should not be used in the microwave or oven, as it is best for serving and displaying food at room temperature only.
Karen Hodge
I had two Bamboo Cheese Boards ordered on a recent show. The hostess bought one and one of her guests ordered one. Both purchased the petite squares to go with. The book shows three squares in the indentation on the Cheese Board, however, the Hostess says three squares do not fit.

I called HO and they sent out two new boards and didn't even ask her to return the old ones!! I thought that was awesome. However, the new boards are no better. I plan on calling HO again, but has anyone else had this problem?

In December, when these boards were one of the specials, there were lots ot them that had to be replaced because of this... call HO back and get "new" new ones! ;)

I'm wondering if I should just have the hostess call HO herself?The petite squares should fit into the indentation on the cheese board, so it sounds like there may be an issue with the design or production of the boards. It's great that HO is sending out new boards, but it's definitely worth mentioning to them that the issue hasn't been resolved. You could suggest to the hostess that she call HO herself, but it may be easier for you to handle it since you are the consultant and have a direct line to HO. It's also possible that this is a known issue and HO is already working on a solution. Either way, it's best to address the problem and get it resolved for your customers.

1. What should I do if my bamboo cheese board arrives with cracks or splits?

If your bamboo cheese board arrives with visible cracks or splits, please contact our customer service team for a replacement or refund. We apologize for any inconvenience and will make sure to address the issue promptly.

2. Is it normal for my bamboo cheese board to have a strong odor?

It is normal for bamboo products to have a natural scent, but if the odor is overpowering or unpleasant, please contact us for a replacement. We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase.

3. Can I still use my bamboo cheese board if it has small chips or scratches?

Small chips or scratches on the surface of the bamboo cheese board should not affect its functionality, but if you are concerned about the safety or durability of the board, please reach out to us for a replacement.

4. How do I clean and maintain my bamboo cheese board?

We recommend hand washing your bamboo cheese board with warm soapy water and drying it immediately. Avoid soaking or putting it in the dishwasher, as this can cause damage. To maintain the board's integrity, we also recommend applying mineral oil every few months.

5. Can I use my bamboo cheese board in the microwave or oven?

No, bamboo cheese boards are not microwave or oven safe. They are best used for serving and displaying cheese and other appetizers at room temperature only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Smashie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • adventurechef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
PCJen
  • paroese