• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another Error in Catalog..........

In summary, the error is on Page 11, E of the reversible cheese board, where it says the petite squares are located on (7). The correct location is (15). Hope this helps!
pamperedalf
Silver Member
Has anyone noticed this error? I just sent an email to solution center not sure where I am suppose to send. (I need Ann, where are you)

On Page 11 E for the reversible cheese board, there is a misprint about where the petite squares are located the catalog says page (15) & that is BBQ or Outdoor entertaining. They are found on (7). Hope this helps!

My past host pointed it out, then she asked what does she get. She caught me off guard.

I saw that at my party on Friday, too. I thought maybe I just missed the notification from HO. What did you tell your past host that she'd get?

dianevill I saw that at my party on Friday, too. I thought maybe I just missed the notification from HO. What did you tell your past host that she'd get?

I didn't tell her anything, then she went on to tell me that she has received things before for catching errors in textbooks, so she has that eye.

Tell her she gets a brand new copy of the Fall Winter catalog when it comes out.

LOL - That's a good one. It just amazes me that people ask for freebies for the dorkiest things.

(Not that the error is dorky, that should have been caught, but to ask for something free because she noticed it...)

As an old pro in the printing business once told me, "There is no such thing as a perfect print job."

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Tell her she gets a brand new copy of the Fall Winter catalog when it comes out.

Or even the Mid-Season catalog in June where it will hopefully be corrected.

KG that is good. I told her she got a thank you!!!!!

Thanks! See? I'm not just another pretty face around here.

Tell her she gets the satisfaction of knowing she was the first person to point it out!

You said she was a past host. If she's "past" enough, tell her she wins a free show! :D

Related to Another Error in Catalog..........

What is "Another Error in Catalog"?

"Another Error in Catalog" is a common issue that occurs when there is a mistake or discrepancy in a Pampered Chef catalog. This could be a typo, incorrect pricing, or missing information for a product.

How can I report an error in the catalog?

If you come across an error in the catalog, you can report it by contacting our customer service team or reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will assist you in correcting the error and ensuring that it is updated in future catalogs.

Will I still be able to purchase products that have an error in the catalog?

Yes, you can still purchase products even if there is an error in the catalog. Our customer service team and consultants will work to ensure that the correct information is provided to you before making a purchase.

How often do errors occur in Pampered Chef catalogs?

We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information in our catalogs, but mistakes can happen. However, we have processes in place to quickly identify and correct any errors that may occur.

Can I get a refund for a product that has an error in the catalog?

If you have purchased a product with an error in the catalog and are not satisfied, you can contact our customer service team for a refund or exchange. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies