• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Your Bamboo Cheese Board Not Fit the Petite Squares?

In summary, a bamboo cheese board is a serving platter made from durable bamboo wood, featuring a flat surface and a groove to catch crumbs and juices from cheese. It can be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap, and periodically oiled with food-grade mineral oil. It can also be used for serving other foods and is considered eco-friendly due to bamboo's sustainable and antimicrobial properties. Additionally, bamboo cheese boards can be personalized for gifting purposes.
chefjwr
Mine doesn't fit the 3 petite squares in the recessed area. Does anyone else have this problem? I was told there was a thread on this sometime back but I can't find it. The response I got from one of us cheffers was that there may have been a bad batch. I would like these pieces to work together but HO replaced one and I still have the problem.

Julie

Huh. How weird. Bring it to the next meeting & lemme see... I've never heard of the slots not fitting the petite squares. :confused:

Yes, there was a bad batch I would call again.

Yes there was a thread a while back. I would call HO and let them know because a lot of people were having problems with them.

They weren't too happy to replace the first time since it was past 30 days, but it was brand new and I had thought it was a bad design and couldn't be fixed until I saw it working at a Bridal Expo I was at. I really like them together and still haven't used them --I was thinking it must be the squares until you have said "bad batch". I'm frustrated and I'm a consultant. Yes, Laura I will bring them and let you take a look.

Julie

I like your new avatar Laura

Julie

Related to Does Your Bamboo Cheese Board Not Fit the Petite Squares?

1. What is a bamboo cheese board?

A bamboo cheese board is a serving platter specifically designed for serving and displaying various types of cheese. It is typically made from durable, sustainable bamboo wood and features a flat surface with a groove around the edge to catch any juices or crumbs from the cheese. It may also come with serving utensils and a cheese knife.

2. How do I clean and maintain my bamboo cheese board?

To clean a bamboo cheese board, simply wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. Avoid soaking the board in water or putting it in the dishwasher, as this can cause warping or cracking. To maintain its longevity, it is recommended to periodically oil the board with food-grade mineral oil.

3. Can I use my bamboo cheese board for other foods besides cheese?

Yes, bamboo cheese boards can be used for serving a variety of foods such as cured meats, fruits, crackers, and other appetizers. Just be sure to clean the board thoroughly before and after use to prevent cross-contamination.

4. Are bamboo cheese boards eco-friendly?

Yes, bamboo cheese boards are considered eco-friendly as bamboo is a sustainable and renewable resource. It also has natural antimicrobial properties, making it a hygienic choice for food serving.

5. Can I personalize a bamboo cheese board for a gift?

Yes, many bamboo cheese boards can be personalized with engravings or monograms, making them a unique and thoughtful gift for any occasion. Check with your Pampered Chef consultant for personalization options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Firegirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cvaccaro
  • adventurechef