• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Host Special: Bamboo Claws Added to Our Line!

In summary, the bamboo claws are a new addition to the kitchen tools line that are made from sustainable bamboo and designed to easily shred, pull, and lift food. They are dishwasher safe, versatile for various kitchen tasks, and safe to use on non-stick cookware. To redeem the March Host Special and receive the bamboo claws, one must host a Pampered Chef party in March and reach a qualifying amount in sales.
pkd09
Silver Member
Just realized the bamboo claws are not part of the March Host Special choice.. boo hoo:cry:. I think they are going to be a great addition to our line.

I found it strange that they added the new snack bowls, but not the claws...

That is weird! I just got my sample box today! Those claws are HUGE! LOL!

they did add snack bowls? Hum? Oh well.. I can't wait to get my claws on the claws tomorrow!!;)

They did. It was in the PC NewsWire that there was a new March Host Flier out so make sure you have that one and I was surprised too! And yeah, they are big!

I love them....My DH and two boys were "High-fiving" each other with them. :rolleyes:

The new March Host flier does not include the claws, only the 2 new larger bowls

Hi there! I completely agree with you, the bamboo claws are going to be a fantastic addition to our line. I'm sorry that they are not part of the March Host Special choices, but don't worry, there are still plenty of amazing products to choose from this month. Plus, the bamboo claws will be available for purchase soon and I'm sure they will be a hit with our customers. Happy cooking!

Related to March Host Special: Bamboo Claws Added to Our Line!

What are the bamboo claws and how do they work?

The bamboo claws are a new addition to our line of kitchen tools. They are made from sustainable bamboo and are designed to easily shred, pull, and lift meat, vegetables, and other foods. The sharp tines on the claws make it easy to shred meat like pulled pork or chicken, and the ergonomic handle ensures a comfortable grip while using them.

Are the bamboo claws dishwasher safe?

Yes, the bamboo claws are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing them for best results and to prolong their lifespan.

Can the bamboo claws be used for other kitchen tasks besides shredding?

Absolutely! The bamboo claws are versatile and can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen. You can use them to mix and toss salads, lift and serve pasta, and even toss and shred vegetables for stir-fry dishes.

Are the bamboo claws safe to use on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the bamboo claws are safe to use on non-stick cookware. They are gentle on all types of surfaces and will not scratch or damage your cookware.

How do I redeem the March Host Special and get the bamboo claws?

To redeem the March Host Special and get the bamboo claws, simply host a Pampered Chef party in March and reach a qualifying amount in sales. Your consultant will be able to provide more information on the specific requirements and how you can earn the bamboo claws as a host special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • NewtoMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies