• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SO...what SELLING from the new product line up??

nancycookspc

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2008
Just curious...what are your guests thinking of the new stuff and what are they buying.

I am disappointed in my sales of new stuff..

my most popular is the Rasp Hab Sauce, followed by 2 cake pedestals ( I make the turtle fudge skillet cake. looks great)

thats about it may be a bbq tray here and a salad claw there
but nothing earth shattering

what about you???

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
I just looked at my top 50 for the year. The Simply Sweet Cookbook is #44 (7 of them) - it's the only new item on the top 50. But the bamboo freebies this month & 20% off stoneware are taking up a LOT of the spots! LOL

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
22 food choppers already this year! WOW!

nancycookspc

Gold Member
Jul 8, 2008
to look it up...I changed the date range-
3/1/10- today

then I selected top 99
I glanced over to see what I am selling

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
I have nothing in my Top 10 list from the new catalog yet, but I have sold 28 mix n chops(#1) and 10 bakers! (#3!) :)

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
I am selling TONS of the new Small Bamboo Snack Bowls and lots of Salad Claws. Also, I have sold several of the BBQ Grill Trays.
I can't wait to get a Cake Pedestal and start showing it off - I love its versatility!!

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
I have sold several grill trays as well. Tons of rasp habanero sauce.. I take about 1/2 cup to each show in a prep bowl, heat it, and put it over a block of cream cheese on the small bamboo platter.
I have also sold 4 or 5 sets of the glasses. I love those things!!

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
Grill Trays for sure!

Also the Rasp. Habenaro Sauce has been a biggie, as well as the lemon pepper rub, and the apple sprinkles.

dannyzmom

Legend Member
Gold Member
Apr 11, 2005
I have sold several grill trays as well. Tons of rasp habanero sauce.. I take about 1/2 cup to each show in a prep bowl, heat it, and put it over a block of cream cheese on the small bamboo platter.
I have also sold 4 or 5 sets of the glasses. I love those things!!

Ooooooh! I didn't think to heat it!!!

beckyjsmith

Jul 20, 2008
Ooooooh! I didn't think to heat it!!!
Yeah I got that as a suggestion.You know I steal every good idea I use. :D I heat it for about 30 seconds and it softens the cream cheese just a teensy bit. I have been getting the Kroger brand club crackers... they're like a dollar a box and putting them out on the cracker tray.
The funny thing is, I am so picky about food that I haven't even tried it. But I thought it was probably something that normal people would like. And so far they have!

mountainmama74

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2009
I've sold a few grill trays!

wadesgirl

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2007
8 cookbooks & 3 Double Broilers!

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I've sold several double boilers, grill trays and salad claws...other than that I have also sold a several trifle bowls.

Last edited:

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
I've sold several double broilers, grill trays and salad claws...other than that I have also sold a several trifle bowls.

Since when did Pampered Chef start selling double broilers and what exactly IS a double broiler?

ChefCat

Jan 29, 2010
Since when did Pampered Chef start selling double broilers and what exactly IS a double broiler?

I'm thinking it was a simple miss-type and the poster intended to type "double boiler".

ChefParty4U

Feb 20, 2010
Double boilers are used to melt chocolate and to make other things with eggs that need to be cooked slowly. I use it to make a 7 minute frosting thats kind of like a mirangue, and I think you need a double boiler to make sauces like holindase.... I've always used a glass bowl on top of a saucepan, but the new PC one looks nice.

ChefParty4U

Feb 20, 2010
ha, now I see

put the big L on my forhead

you were making fun of the typo for broiler instead of boiler

ShelbyMichalek

Veteran Member
Dec 20, 2009
LOL Christy!!! No big "L" for you! I was doing it to be facetious. Sorry it caught you like that!

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
oops...sorry, it is corrected

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies