• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special: Showcasing Simple Additions

In summary, some people are going to show the Simple Additions as a decorative piece vs just a food piece, while others are going to use them to serve their food. Some people are going to use the small square bowls and the bowl caddy to bring their food to the show, while others will take a piece of the flyer to serve as well.
katt7576
Just wondering how you all plan to showcase the Simple Additions since it's coming up as a host special?

For my fall kickoff/end of summer show I plan to put votive candles in the rectangle SA w/ the WT basket w/ some river rocks in it to show it as a decorative piece vs just a food piece, but then I thought maybe I shouldn't put the SA piece in there. I was thinking of taking some of the dots items and putting them into my china cabinet (taking out my other stuff of course) and highlighting them that way or just using them to serve my food. I plan to take the Dots large bowl and Oval platter w/ cranberry to all upcoming shows and also will be using both for food items at my party next week.
It is tough b/c I am not a dots lover. I just don't care for that style, so I don't have many pieces, I have TONS of the white and I love the cranberry pieces to death and the stripes(discontinued) were my favorite but I can't show those b/c they can't order them!!
I am excited to hear what others have to say as well!!

I use the Small Bowl Caddy with two bowls at every show--one bowl holds my pens and I put candy in the other one. I don't really plan on bringing much else unless I need it for the recipe.

That is such a GREAT idea Debbie. Thanks for sharing!!

I am doing th chicken Fajitas in the DCB all of August and Sept, but I serve it all in Simple Additions, and it looks great-

DebbieJ said:
I use the Small Bowl Caddy with two bowls at every show--one bowl holds my pens and I put candy in the other one. I don't really plan on bringing much else unless I need it for the recipe.

That's exactly what I do. It's an easy way to show the SA quality and the stands without breaking your back. I also bring a small bowl or salad plate in the dots so they can see that pattern since it's so prominent in our line.

Thank you all for your awesome ideas. This site rocks huh?

Speaking of SA, did they discontinue the four small sqare bowl set (four different colors)that they sold a couple of seasons ago?

Chris - the Woven Traditions rectangle tray is being discontinued, so you may not want to show that this fall (unless it's part of your "going going gone" display in Aug).

Kimberlee - they discontinued the set of 4 bowls at the end of last season.

I bring the SA small square bowls and the bowl caddy to all shows, too, but in the fall I tend to bring the SA appetizer plates & caddy, too (plus I can bring a small dots bowl and show how that can go in there, too). I love using the plates to serve their food on, and I sell a lot and book a lot of shows with that. Now that the stand is sold separately, I'll probably sell even more!

I show the flyer at my show and try to take a piece to serve whatever I am coming if that is feasible with the recipe.

KimberleePowell said:
Speaking of SA, did they discontinue the four small sqare bowl set (four different colors)that they sold a couple of seasons ago?

yes, it was just dc'd last season changeover.

Oops, I forgot--I usually take the Med Sq with Cranberry to every show to hold recipe ingredients as well.

What is the Host Special: Showcasing Simple Additions?

The Host Special: Showcasing Simple Additions is a special offer for our hostesses who hold a Pampered Chef party. It allows them to earn free and discounted products from our Simple Additions collection.

How can I qualify for the Host Special: Showcasing Simple Additions?

To qualify for the Host Special, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least four buying guests. As the hostess, you will also receive an additional 10% in free products for every $200 in sales.

What products are included in the Host Special: Showcasing Simple Additions?

The Host Special: Showcasing Simple Additions includes a variety of products from our Simple Additions collection, such as serving platters, bowls, and trays. These products are perfect for entertaining and can be used for both casual and formal occasions.

Can I choose which products I want from the Host Special: Showcasing Simple Additions?

Yes, the hostess can choose which products they would like to receive from the Simple Additions collection. However, the total value of the free and discounted products cannot exceed 30% of the party's sales.

How can I redeem my Host Special: Showcasing Simple Additions?

After your party, your Pampered Chef consultant will help you select your free and discounted products from the Simple Additions collection. You can also contact customer service if you have any issues redeeming your Host Special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • alidafrizzell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
  • pkd09