• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hostess Free Product: Additions at 20%?

In summary, To qualify for Hostess Free Product: Additions at 20%, you must host a party with minimum $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking. All products in the catalog are eligible except host exclusive items. Host rewards can be used as long as order reaches $200 after their application. Number of free products depends on guest sales, one for every $200. It can be combined with other host rewards but not with other offers or discounts.
Jennie4PC
I am closing out a show and I was wondering can the hostess get the simple additions at 20% as part of her free product??

Yes. Just enter the sale item numbers instead of the regular ones.

Thank you Ann I really appreciate your answer

You can use the 20% price for the free product? Darn I just submitted a show and used the regular price!!

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I can confirm that the hostess can indeed get the simple additions at 20% as part of her free product. This is a great way for the hostess to add some extra items to her kitchen collection without having to spend any extra money. I'm sure your hostess will be thrilled to hear about this opportunity. Let me know if you have any other questions about the hostess benefits or any other products. Happy cooking!

Related to Hostess Free Product: Additions at 20%?

1. How do I qualify for the Hostess Free Product: Additions at 20%?

In order to qualify for the Hostess Free Product: Additions at 20%, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in guest sales and have at least one booking from your party.

2. What products are eligible for the Hostess Free Product: Additions at 20%?

All products in the Pampered Chef catalog are eligible for the Hostess Free Product: Additions at 20%, with the exception of host exclusive items.

3. Can I use my host rewards towards the Hostess Free Product: Additions at 20%?

Yes, you can use your host rewards towards the Hostess Free Product: Additions at 20%, as long as the total order value reaches $200 after the host rewards have been applied.

4. How many free products can I choose with the Hostess Free Product: Additions at 20%?

The number of free products you can choose with the Hostess Free Product: Additions at 20% depends on the total amount of guest sales from your party. For every $200 in guest sales, you can choose one free product at 20% off.

5. Can I combine the Hostess Free Product: Additions at 20% with other host rewards?

Yes, the Hostess Free Product: Additions at 20% can be combined with other host rewards, such as free products and discounted items. However, it cannot be combined with other offers or discounts from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Andrea Minier
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies