• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Out Show: GC Info & Shipping Questions

In summary, to close out a show and enter GC information, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account, go to the "My Shows" section, select the show, and click on the "Close Show" button. If you need to enter GC information after the show has been closed, go to the "My Shows" section, select the show, click on the "Edit Show" button, and enter the GC information. For shows with multiple hosts, you can choose to ship all orders to one host or split the orders and ship them directly to each host by selecting the appropriate option in the "Edit Show" section. If you need to change the shipping method for a closed show, go to the "My Shows" section,
christinaspc
Silver Member
I am closing out a show today and her MIL wants to get a GC for her friend and the hostess was wondering how it worked exactly I know there is a spot in P3 that I fill out but the question I have is does it go to that person or does it go to the buyer or the hostess? Do you do direct shipping or ship to the hostess? I haven't done one since I signed up thanks for the help :) I have to go meet the hostess in an hour so i figured I would ask you guys

On P3 there is a section that you fill out. The GC is shipped directly to the recipient. Its pretty easy to do.

I offer GC of my own. I just tuck the money in my account with a note in my registry that its a GC. Then when the people go to redeem it with me I have the money ready.

Thanks for your help Becky !!!!

1. How do I close out a show and enter GC info?

To close out a show and enter GC (gift certificate) information, log into your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "My Shows" section. Select the show you want to close out and click on the "Close Show" button. This will bring you to a page where you can enter any GC information for the show. Make sure to save your changes before exiting.

2. Can I enter GC information after the show has been closed?

Yes, you can enter GC information after the show has been closed. Simply go to the "My Shows" section and click on the show you want to enter GC information for. Then, click on the "Edit Show" button and enter the GC information. Remember to save your changes before exiting.

3. How do I handle shipping for a show with multiple hosts?

If a show has multiple hosts, you can either choose to ship all the orders to one host and have them distribute the products, or you can split the orders and ship them directly to each host. To do this, go to the "My Shows" section and select the show. Then, click on the "Edit Show" button and choose the shipping option that works best for you and your hosts.

4. Can I change the shipping method for a show after it has been closed?

Yes, you can change the shipping method for a show after it has been closed. Go to the "My Shows" section and select the show. Then, click on the "Edit Show" button and choose the new shipping method. Remember to save your changes before exiting.

5. How do I track the shipping status of my orders?

To track the shipping status of your orders, go to the "My Shows" section and select the show. Then, click on the "Track my Order" button to view the status of each individual order. You can also track the entire show's shipping status by clicking on the "Track Show" button at the bottom of the page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies