• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Expedited Shipping for Holidays?

In summary, expedited shipping for holidays is a faster shipping option for last-minute gifts or time-sensitive orders. The cost and delivery time vary based on the weight and destination of the order, and a tracking number is provided for domestic orders within the United States. Unfortunately, this option is not available for international orders.
lauraP2000
Are the expedited shipping options only available for individual orders online? What if I have an individual order from a friend -- can I choose expedited shipping through P3, or do I have to go online for her?

You can also choose expedited shipping on individual P3 orders. On the address tab, there's a little teeny link for "shipping options." Click that, and you can select standard, two-day and next-day. The non-standard options are significantly more expensive than standard shipping.

chefann said:
You can also choose expedited shipping on individual P3 orders. On the address tab, there's a little teeny link for "shipping options." Click that, and you can select standard, two-day and next-day. The non-standard options are significantly more expensive than standard shipping.
That's an understatement!

1. What is expedited shipping for holidays?

Expedited shipping for holidays is a shipping option that delivers your order faster than our standard shipping method. This is perfect for last-minute gifts or when you need your items to arrive by a specific date.

2. How much does expedited shipping for holidays cost?

The cost of expedited shipping for holidays varies depending on the weight and destination of your order. You can see the exact cost at checkout before placing your order.

3. How long does expedited shipping for holidays take?

The delivery time for expedited shipping for holidays also varies based on the weight and destination of your order. Typically, it takes 1-3 business days for your order to arrive.

4. Can I track my order with expedited shipping for holidays?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your expedited shipping order. You can use this to track the status of your delivery and see the estimated arrival date.

5. Is expedited shipping for holidays available for international orders?

Unfortunately, expedited shipping for holidays is only available for domestic orders within the United States. International orders may take longer to arrive due to customs and other factors.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • Intrepid_Chef