• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trueky GC: Shipping & Hosts Questions Answered

In summary, Trueky GC typically ships within 1-2 business days after the order is placed. Shipping rates vary based on weight and destination, and can be calculated at checkout. You will receive a tracking number via email to track your order. Trueky GC can be shipped internationally with additional fees and customs charges. You can also have your order shipped directly to your host by entering their address at checkout.
luvinpc
Gold Member
Does anyone know if the free trueky gc is in the host's name? Also I understand they are mailing it separately. This could cause some grief as a lot of my hosts shipping address are not their mailing address!

I think it's just a coupon--no name. But I could be wrong.

I hope it doesn't have a name on it.
Although why would it matter about the shipping vs mailing address?
Doesn't it just go in the box with the order, anyway? Sorry if I am being dense.

I should be able to tell you in a few days. They are really smokin' in the PC warehouse today! SHipping status was stuck on Oct 31 forever. Earlier this morning it finally changed to "Currently shipping show orders received through November 1, 2011" and I just checked again - they are up to Nov 5th (day I submitted my 1st Nov show). Woo hoo! It should be here by Friday!

It will be shipped separately from the show. I'm not sure why, it does say this in the fine print though.

I believe on another thread about this, someone mentioned that a third party vendor/distributor is mailing out the coupons. They aren't coming from the home office.

I had called about that as I had several vendor events where I planned to raffle it off and in case a host wanted to donate it. I was told that the name is blank. Upon reflection, it has to be. It's a coupon. The store where it is redeemed has to have THEIR name on it so they can cash it in and be reembursed for the $15.

Thanks everyone! Hope my hosts gets in her mailbox even with shipping address! Love small town post offices.

1. How long does it take for Trueky GC to ship?

Trueky GC typically ships within 1-2 business days after the order is placed. However, shipping times may vary depending on the destination and shipping method selected.

2. What are the shipping rates for Trueky GC?

Shipping rates for Trueky GC vary depending on the weight of the package and the shipping destination. Rates will be calculated at checkout before you place your order.

3. Can I track my Trueky GC order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your order has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your delivery.

4. Can I have my Trueky GC order shipped internationally?

Yes, Trueky GC can be shipped internationally. However, additional shipping fees and customs charges may apply depending on the destination country.

5. Can I have my Trueky GC order shipped directly to my host?

Yes, you can have your Trueky GC order shipped directly to your host. Simply enter their address as the shipping address at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisa717
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg