• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March/ April Host/ Guest Special ?

The March and April specials are the Stainless steel mixing bowls and the grilling stuff. With all this new stuff coming out and the stuff that came out in the fall, you would think they could something a little different. I'm kinda bummed out over those specials. JMO though
cher88bear
Can someone please post the upcoming host/guest specials for March/April TIA :)

Here you go!I didn't go to Leadership, but here's what I've heard. For any attendees that have the KCN with the "real" info, please feel free to make updates!

March Host:
60% off choice of: Stainless mixing bowls or Easy Read Measuring Cups
FREE mini easy read with 15+ buying guests

March Guest:
Sale price on Easy Read Measuring Cups, Adjustable spoons and Adjustable scoop

April Host:
60% off set of BBQ Skewers and Jumbo Turner OR
Ultimate BBQ SEt (everything EXCEPT the jumbo turner, and including the bag) -- I think around $55

April Guest:
FREE with $60 purchase: outdoor party plates

May Host:
HWC coffee and more cup and plate (pink)

May Guest:
HWC special products

March Guest:

I believe the sale price is 20% off the above items.

GO to Consultants cornerAll the new stuff is now posted there. Spring edition of KCN as well as the March and April host and guest specials.

It's been awhile, but can we get our consultant discount plus the guest discount in Feb for the March special?

pchefmomof2 said:
March Guest:

I believe the sale price is 20% off the above items.

Sorry, I really don't know the answer to that right now! Check your Recipe for Success book I believe the answer is in there. I have not done that before so I would hate to tell you one thing and it turn out to be another.

It seems to me that the march and april host and guest specials are a repeat of last year. i started may 05 and the specials were the stainless steel mixing bowls and the grilling stuff. with all this new stuff coming out and the stuff that came out in the fall you would think they could something a little different. i'm kinda bummed out over those specials. JMO though

monica_sweetconsultant said:
It seems to me that the march and april host and guest specials are a repeat of last year. i started may 05 and the specials were the stainless steel mixing bowls and the grilling stuff. with all this new stuff coming out and the stuff that came out in the fall you would think they could something a little different. i'm kinda bummed out over those specials. JMO though
Last year, the March and April specials were the colandar bowl set and the woven selections for the hosts. Guest had the Garlic press and then the hand soap/lotion...which I sold ZERO of that particular month.
Although we did have the SS bowls in August, I am glad they're repeating them. So many people are crazy about the bowls but either were not in my list of contacts prior to the special, or simply could not do a show that particular month. As for the BBQ tools, some may want to add the new products to their current collection, others may want to get in on what they missed out on last year. It's a wonderful Father's day gift, and will be offerred before the upcoming seasons for cookouts, rather than after everyone already bought new BBQ equipment.

flyers for March & April Host & GuestHere are the forms in PDF format if you need them:

Attachments

• gs_06apr.pdf
    101.2 KB · Views: 356
  • gs_06mar.pdf
    88.9 KB · Views: 328
  • hs_06apr.pdf
    125.3 KB · Views: 341
  • hs_06mar.pdf
    87.2 KB · Views: 321
My own outside order & Host Flyershere is what I created for flyers for March if you would like to use them. Just change my name to yours and have fun!!

Attachments

• Cooking Host Flyer -Mar06.doc
    497.5 KB · Views: 410
  • Cat Host Flyer -Mar06.doc
    497 KB · Views: 444
  • Outside Order Form - Mar06.doc
    261 KB · Views: 362
This may be a really stupid question, but can the March guest order more that one of the guest special items that are 20% off or are they limited to one like the other months. I'm kinda new to this...still learning everything.

What are the host and guest specials for March/April?

The host special for March/April is the Nonstick Grill Pan, which can be purchased for $20 when hosting a party with at least $200 in sales. The guest special is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker Accessories for $99.

How can I earn free products as a host in March/April?

As a host in March/April, you can earn free products by hosting a party with at least $200 in sales. For every $200 in sales, you can choose one product at 60% off. You can also earn additional free products by booking future parties during your party and having guests attend.

What are the benefits of hosting a party in March/April?

There are many benefits to hosting a party in March/April. Along with the opportunity to earn free and discounted products, hosting a party is a great way to learn new recipes and cooking tips, spend time with friends and family, and receive special offers and discounts.

Can I choose any product for the host special in March/April?

No, the host special for March/April is the Nonstick Grill Pan. This special cannot be substituted for another product. However, you can still earn free and discounted products of your choice by hosting a party with at least $200 in sales.

How can I take advantage of the guest special in March/April?

The guest special for March/April, the Quick Cooker Set, can be purchased for $99. To take advantage of this offer, you can either attend a party as a guest or place an order through a consultant. The Quick Cooker Set is a great value and includes everything you need to start cooking delicious meals with ease.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • KarenMarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies