• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Opportunity: Director Level Recruiting Rewards

In summary, to achieve the Director Level Recruiting Rewards, a consultant must recruit at least 3 new consultants and have a total of at least $15,000 in sales within their first 90 days as a consultant. The rewards include a $150 product credit, a Director level apron, a Director level pin, and recognition at the next company conference. Consultants can qualify for the rewards multiple times as long as they meet the requirements within their first 90 days. All levels of consultants can qualify for the rewards, and progress can be tracked on the Pampered Chef website or with the assistance of an upline.
trps
Silver Member
Do we have to earn it at our level? I mean as a director in the past if I didn't recruit enough I could earn it at the consultant or FD level. On the calculator now it doesn't look as though I have that opportunity. Did they take that away from us too?

Thanks

That has changed. You must earn it at your January 1 or December 1 (both 2008) level.

for bringing up this concern. It's definitely a valid question and one that I'm sure many directors are wondering about. From my understanding, the opportunity to earn at lower levels is still available, but it may not be as prominent as it once was. It's important to remember that the company is constantly evolving and making changes to better meet the needs of consultants and directors. I would suggest reaching out to your upline or the company directly for more information on how to earn at lower levels now. It's always a good idea to stay informed and up-to-date on any changes that may affect your business. Best of luck to you!

Related to Lost Opportunity: Director Level Recruiting Rewards

What are the requirements for achieving the Director Level Recruiting Rewards?

In order to achieve the Director Level Recruiting Rewards, a consultant must recruit at least 3 new consultants and have a total of at least $15,000 in sales within their first 90 days as a consultant.

What are the rewards for achieving the Director Level Recruiting Rewards?

The rewards for achieving the Director Level Recruiting Rewards include a $150 product credit, a Director level apron, a Director level pin, and recognition at the next company conference.

Can I qualify for the Director Level Recruiting Rewards multiple times?

Yes, consultants can qualify for the Director Level Recruiting Rewards multiple times as long as they meet the requirements each time within their first 90 days as a consultant.

Do I need to be a Director to qualify for the Director Level Recruiting Rewards?

No, consultants at all levels can qualify for the Director Level Recruiting Rewards as long as they meet the requirements within their first 90 days as a consultant.

How do I track my progress towards the Director Level Recruiting Rewards?

You can track your progress on the Pampered Chef website under your consultant account. You can also reach out to your upline for assistance in tracking your progress.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefsteph07