• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost on Nancy's Artwork Site: Stickers & Cards

In summary, Nancy's Artwork is no longer a licensed vendor, and the stickers and cards are no longer available.
K_Jurich
I got some stickers from my meeting from Nancy's Artwork and wanted to go to the site and browse the stickers and cards. But when I go to the site I am lost I am not find what I am looking for I am finding learning stuff and cook books. . . .:eek: HELP what am I doing wrong. I am going to the site listed on the stickers.

Unfortunately, Nancy's is no longer a licensed vendor.
Just Merrill.
:(

That disappoints me :(

She no longer sell's the generic stickers and stuff either.

Kodeysmom said:
She no longer sell's the generic stickers and stuff either.

What! She did as of last month! That's too bad, they lost a great, respected vendor when they got rid of her!

Oh man, and yesterday I place an order with the booster, and I didn't order the stickers cause thought I would chek out Nancy's site first. Oh well. . .Thank you all for your info. You use postcards? Which do you find to work the best.

SusanBP0129 said:
Unfortunately, Nancy's is no longer a licensed vendor.
Just Merrill.
:(

Boo Hoo....:cry: I miss Nancy's! That is a definate :thumbdown: for HO. I know they are trying to have a more sophisticated look, but for the stickers and such...who wants sophistication? I want bright, look at me stickers. I miss Nancy!!:cry: :cry:

I really like the Kitchen items available from directlyfromtheheart.com

I agree Marlene.....Merrill stickers are BORING!!

Do you use postcards? Which do you find to work the best. If not postcards then stickers. I checkedout the directlyfromtheheart.com they have nice stuff too.

Try Sticking to Business - Home
They have some good stickers that I use alot! They aren't "PC" but they have kitchen & generic show booster stuff!!

I have a stack that I would like to sell. I am no longer doing PC as a business.

1. What types of stickers and cards are available on Nancy's Artwork Site?

On Nancy's Artwork Site, you can find a variety of stickers and cards including personalized stickers, thank you cards, birthday cards, and holiday cards.

2. Are the stickers and cards on Nancy's Artwork Site customizable?

Yes, all of the stickers and cards on Nancy's Artwork Site can be personalized with your own text and images to make them truly unique and special.

3. How long does it take to receive orders from Nancy's Artwork Site?

The processing and shipping time for orders from Nancy's Artwork Site varies depending on the type of product and your location. However, most orders are processed and shipped within 1-2 business days.

4. Can I order stickers and cards in bulk from Nancy's Artwork Site?

Yes, bulk orders are available for stickers and cards on Nancy's Artwork Site. Simply contact Nancy directly to discuss your bulk order and pricing options.

5. Is there a return or exchange policy for stickers and cards purchased from Nancy's Artwork Site?

Nancy's Artwork Site has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return or exchange it within 30 days for a full refund or replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • PCGINA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • Jules711