• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Use to Purchase Stickers From Nancey's Artwork That Said

In summary, Nancey's Artwork offers a variety of stickers including hand-drawn designs, digital prints, and custom orders. Orders can be placed through their website or by contacting them directly through email or social media. The stickers are waterproof and suitable for outdoor use. Custom design services are also available. Processing and shipping times may vary, so it is best to contact them for an estimated delivery time.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
I use to purchase stickers from Nancey's artwork that said "Bring a friend or an outside order, get a gift". They were small bright and colorful! I loved putting them on my invitations and I felt they worked. Is there anywhere else these can be purchased?

Re: stickersI get mine from The Booster.

Re: stickersI get mine on Ebay.

Re: stickersBoosterhttp://www.thebooster.com/search?orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=bring+a+friend&submit_search=Search

Re: stickersThanks for the suggestions, ebay had Nancy's artwork, exactly what I've been using!! Great price!
Thanks again!

Re: stickersI love the Sticking To Business stickers. I use 8-10 different ones. They are great quality and I've used them for years.
There's a link down below in the forum, so you can check them out.

1. What types of stickers does Nancey's Artwork offer?

Nancey's Artwork offers a variety of stickers including hand-drawn designs, digital prints, and custom orders.

2. How can I place an order for stickers from Nancey's Artwork?

You can place an order for stickers from Nancey's Artwork through their website or by contacting them directly through email or social media.

3. Are the stickers from Nancey's Artwork waterproof?

Yes, the stickers from Nancey's Artwork are made with waterproof materials and are suitable for outdoor use.

4. Can I request a custom design for my stickers?

Yes, Nancey's Artwork offers custom design services for stickers. You can discuss your ideas and preferences with them to create a unique design.

5. How long does it take to receive my order of stickers from Nancey's Artwork?

The processing and shipping time for stickers from Nancey's Artwork may vary depending on your location and the size of your order. You can contact them for an estimated delivery time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • Tenille V.
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • whiteyteresa