• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Any Sticker Websites for Pampered Chef

In summary, Nancy Artwork's stickers are no longer available, but other places may still have them. Etsy is a good place to look for them.
Tenille V.
Hi All,
I have gotten some old postcards/stickers from Nancy Artwork's (which I love), but it looks like this company is no longer in business. Is there another place that people go for their stickers? I have tried The Booster, but not sure I want to continue using them.All suggestions are greatly appreciated! TIA!

Have you tried looking on Etsy? you can find some good stuff on there sometimes!

Niffer said:
Have you tried looking on Etsy? you can find some good stuff on there sometimes!
Yes, I looked there 1st and the only stickers I found were for planners, not what I'm looking for. Thanks for the suggestions. I love Etsy!

that really sucks! what are we supposed to do with nancy's artwork gone?? lol

Niffer said:
that really sucks! what are we supposed to do with nancy's artwork gone?? lol
I know, right?!

What kind of stickers are you looking for? I have some that I won't use...not sure what I have left. Could you email me with what you are looking for...I don't get a chance to get on here very often anymore. My email is [email protected]

Shawnna said:
What kind of stickers are you looking for? I have some that I won't use...not sure what I have left. Could you email me with what you are looking for...I don't get a chance to get on here very often anymore. My email is [email protected]
Thanks Shawnna, I just sent you an email.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

Can you tell me more about these stickers? I'm new and they sound awesome...

Anyone else know more about these stickers? It just looked to me like Nancy Artwork's was authorized to produce stickers, postcards for PC starting in the 90's. Looks like she quit the biz a few yes ago(?) I just liked her work, it felt more like PC than The Boosters. And the other one's I've seen are focused on jewelry or candles. That's all that I've got.
Anyone got maybe more accurate info than me?

1. Can I find Pampered Chef stickers on the official website?

No, the official Pampered Chef website does not offer any stickers for purchase.

2. Are there any independent websites that sell Pampered Chef stickers?

Yes, there are several independent websites that offer a variety of Pampered Chef stickers for purchase.

3. What are the different types of Pampered Chef stickers available?

Some common types of Pampered Chef stickers include logo stickers, product stickers, and themed stickers for holidays or special promotions.

4. How can I use Pampered Chef stickers in my business?

Pampered Chef stickers can be used for labeling products, adding branding to packaging, decorating promotional materials, and more.

5. Can I personalize Pampered Chef stickers with my own information?

Yes, some independent websites offer the option to customize Pampered Chef stickers with your own information, such as your name or business logo.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kat B
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Kat B
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChelsieR