• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gotta Have It!!! ~ Stickers for Catalogs

In summary, the "Gotta Have It!!!" stickers are designed to easily identify must-have products in the Pampered Chef catalog. They are not customizable, come in packs of 50, and can be used for both physical and online catalogs. These stickers are exclusively for use by Pampered Chef consultants.
PCGINA
Gold Member
Quite a few of you have asked me for the website where I got these grea flags... I wish I were better a posting pictures :D

They are 2 inches long by 1 inch wide.

RED with WHITE writing "Gotta have it!!" removable stickers.

I have been using them for S/S catalogs and LOVE them. I insert a sheet in each of my lapboards. Guests use them to FLAG what they really want as I am going through the catalog as they eat....

There are 8 flags per sheet (~$2.50 as I remember) and quite often I have to give a guest a second sheet :eek: . I tell them to leave them in the catalog and I will remove (what I am really after - is seeing what they flagged at checkout.) I have been very sucessful at convincing them to purchase what they flagged OR I encourage them to have a party to earn the remainder of their marked items...

This site has LOTS of useful stickers that are CHEAP!!! I like there Temporarily out of stock & Sorry ~ Not Available removable stickers....

Give it a look :cool:

www.expressyourselfonline.com

Last edited:
I love this site Gina! Thank you for posting it!!! :D

Oh My gosh!! I just was on there for 15min. To bad I need to go to work.
Thanks for the info.

Great site-- love those "gotta have it" stickers! Thanks!

Bless you! I have been looking for these everywhere! I got some from a retired consultant and she couldn't remember where she'd purchased them!

Thank you so much for posting the website! I have been on there before, but didn't see those, so I'm glad you mentioned them!

1. How do I use the "Gotta Have It!!!" stickers for catalogs?

The "Gotta Have It!!!" stickers are designed to easily identify must-have products in the Pampered Chef catalog. Simply peel off the sticker and place it next to the product you want to highlight.

2. Can I customize the "Gotta Have It!!!" stickers for my own business?

Unfortunately, the "Gotta Have It!!!" stickers are not customizable at this time. However, we are always looking for new ways to help our consultants personalize their businesses, so stay tuned for updates!

3. How many "Gotta Have It!!!" stickers come in a pack?

Each pack of "Gotta Have It!!!" stickers comes with 50 stickers, giving you plenty to highlight your top products in each catalog.

4. Can I use the "Gotta Have It!!!" stickers for online catalogs?

While the "Gotta Have It!!!" stickers were designed for use in physical catalogs, you can still use them in your online business. Simply take a screenshot of the product you want to highlight and place the sticker on the image before sharing it on your website or social media.

5. Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use the "Gotta Have It!!!" stickers?

Yes, the "Gotta Have It!!!" stickers are exclusively for use by Pampered Chef consultants. If you're interested in joining our team and using these fun stickers to boost your sales, contact your local consultant or visit our website for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
Madreina
  • kristina16marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies