• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need It - Want It - Love It - Gotta Have It Stickers..

So if you google "catalog flags" there are a few options.Hi Valerie,I use "another vendors" catalog flags and they have increaed my sales. When I put togehter my lapboards - I make sure that each has 1 sheet of flags - I do however take four of them and mark pages for them already - stoneware, knives cookware & SA. Then have them turn to those pages with me and I explain to them how to use the rest opf them.Where did you get these flags? I am looking for new ways to get wish lists and recruiting leads. This sounds perfect.Mine came from Merrill. They are this month's
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Anyone use these stickers from Merrill? I ordered some clothing last week and these were free with my order.

If you use these, how many do you give each guest (I was thinking one sheet) and do you think they make a difference?

I just started using them. I actually do think that my sales have gone up, but I haven't done any calculations to prove it. People do seem to use them though. I just give them one sheet per catalog and it seems plenty. I let my guests take home their catalog if they want, so I'm hoping they mark it up and if they don't buy everything then hopefully they will order again in the near future. I do wish I could figure out a way to get them to make a wish list for me out of it with out much work on their part though.

Hi Linda,

I use "another vendors" catalog flags and they have increaed my sales. When I put togehter my lapboards - I make sure that each has 1 sheet of flags - I do however take four of them and mark pages for them already - stoneware, knives cookware & SA. Then have them turn to those pages with me and I explain to them how to use the rest opf them.

That's a good idea Gina. If I have some extra time I'll do that too.

PCGINA said:
Hi Linda,

I use "another vendors" catalog flags and they have increaed my sales. When I put togehter my lapboards - I make sure that each has 1 sheet of flags - I do however take four of them and mark pages for them already - stoneware, knives cookware & SA. Then have them turn to those pages with me and I explain to them how to use the rest opf them.

Where did you get these flags? I am looking for new ways to get wish lists and recruiting leads. This sounds perfect.

I only give 1 stapled to my host catalog in her packet

mpkegley said:
Where did you get these flags? I am looking for new ways to get wish lists and recruiting leads. This sounds perfect.
Mine came from Merrill. They are this month's freebee when you have a $75 order. I was going to look it up for you, but forgot that PC website is down for maintenance this weekend. I know it was @ 1000 stickers that are usually @ $5 or $6. You can probably get something similar from Nancy's or Sticking to Business too.

Valerie's company is where I used to get mine (it's now sticking to business it used to be called something else) she had trouble with the quality and when Merrill started making them they used the exact verbage as hers.

1. What are "Need It - Want It - Love It - Gotta Have It Stickers" used for?

These stickers are used to help prioritize and organize your shopping list. They allow you to categorize items based on their level of importance or urgency.

2. Can I customize the stickers to fit my specific needs?

Yes, you can customize the stickers by adding your own labels or using different colors to represent different categories. This allows you to personalize the stickers to fit your shopping style.

3. Are the stickers reusable?

Yes, the stickers are designed to be reusable. They can be easily removed from surfaces without leaving any residue, making them perfect for organizing your shopping list week after week.

4. How do I use the stickers effectively?

The best way to use the stickers is to first make a list of all the items you need to purchase. Then, go through the list and assign a sticker to each item based on its level of importance. This will help you prioritize your purchases and stay on track while shopping.

5. Do the stickers come in different sizes?

Yes, the stickers come in various sizes to fit different surfaces and needs. There are larger stickers for bigger items or categories, and smaller stickers for smaller items or categories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCGINA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
Madreina
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies