• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jenny B Catalog: Stickers from The Booster - Pros & Cons

In summary, The Booster offers stickers, postcards, and labels. The new format has stickers on 8.5x11 punched pages which make them easier to store. They have a great sticker that I put on my OOFs to get people's email addresses. They also have a "Thank You" sticker over the "Consultant use only" area on the regular order forms so people don't get confused. Their stickers are popular with consultants, and some of their printable items (like invitations) are popular with Spanish-speaking consultants.
hoosierchef
Just curious. Does anyone use stickers from The Booster?? (Jenny B Catalog) www.thebooster.com

I came across an old sheet of her stickers from where I used to sell. I'm divided about them.

I get my stickers from Nancy's and sticking2business...... But I havent' bought any from thebooster

??I have never heard of them. I have gotten my stickers from Nancy's when they have sales, like right now where on some you buy two and get one free or from other consultants!

Debbie :D

I use a bunch of stickers from The Booster. I like that the "new" format (they've had it for a couple of years) has the stickers on 8.5x11 punched pages so they store in a binder.

They've got a great one that I put on my OOFs to get people's email addresses. And I put a "Thank You" sticker over the "Consultant use only" area on the regular order forms so people don't get confused by the text there.

chefann said:
They've got a great one that I put on my OOFs to get people's email addresses. And I put a "Thank You" sticker over the "Consultant use only" area on the regular order forms so people don't get confused by the text there.

What does your sticker say that you put on OOFs for people's email addresses?

I use The Booster stickers alot, I also like many of their post cards. I think they offer great sales and their customer service is really great.

Melinda

chefann said:
I use a bunch of stickers from The Booster. I like that the "new" format (they've had it for a couple of years) has the stickers on 8.5x11 punched pages so they store in a binder.

I love The Booster's stickers!
I use the "Thank you for your order" and "I value your business and loyalty" on receipts and I use the attendance and bookings ones on my postcar invites...the "each item has 3 prices" ones on catalogs, etc. I love the 3-ring-biderability, too!
We give uot stickers at our cluster meetings for recognition, I give out a lot of the Booster stickers. She has some great ones for newer consultants "Please come support my new business" and lots of stuff for spanish consultants -- postcrds/stickers/etc...

I've never cared for the Jenny B stickers they look very outdated.
Love Valerie's from directly from the heart (think it's now sticking to business)

Teresa Lynn said:
I've never cared for the Jenny B stickers they look very outdated.
They've updated their look on a lot of their items. I thought the same thing a few years ago, but they're much nicer now.

I've never heard of Sticking 2 Business. What is their website??

Since we're on the subject.....and I can't find it. What's the Nancy's Artwork Website?? TIA!

I am bored of the Sticking to Business stuff - they have had basically the same stuff since I signed 3+ years ago. And they STILL have the "collect 6 orders" sticker which are obsolete. :(

dannyzmom said:
I am bored of the Sticking to Business stuff - they have had basically the same stuff since I signed 3+ years ago. And they STILL have the "collect 6 orders" sticker which are obsolete. :(

I just went to their website and I wasn't too impressed either.

hoosierchef said:
I just went to their website and I wasn't too impressed either.

I just love THE BOOSTER though. Always NEW stuff - always GREAT stuff...fabulous prices and amazing sales!!

dannyzmom said:
That sticker may still work for other companies. Since they're not an official vendor, they have generic stuff.

I do use their free address labels on things, and I like their triangle stickers.

I have used stickers from the booster. I stick them through my catalog and someone always asks about one of them!

AJPratt said:
I have used stickers from the booster. I stick them through my catalog and someone always asks about one of them!
Which ones do you use/get the most comments on?

I had a comment on the "I offer theme parties" one once. The person wondered what that was, and after I told her, wanted a naked show. Eeeeuuuuwwww...I use "Give me your email for my newsletter" on my OOFs; "I appreciate your business" on order forms; and their printable "Bring a friend get a free gift" for invites (they're 30-up like Avery labels, so I just print on the show info).If you decide to place an order, please use me as your referral. They give out Gift Certificates. :)

I love love love the booster. Great stuff and always on sale!

I just got the Booster's new catalog and absolutely love practically everything! Now if only I didn't have a ton of Nancy's to use up before I buy anymore (my new year's resolution, cut PC non-essential spending now)...

Did you see the host coaching write on/wipe off board? It is so cute and has everything laid out!

What is the Jenny B Catalog and what are the stickers from The Booster?

The Jenny B Catalog is a collection of products offered by Pampered Chef consultant Jenny B. The stickers from The Booster are a set of promotional stickers that can be used to enhance the presentation of products in the catalog.

What are the pros of using the stickers from The Booster?

The stickers from The Booster can help draw attention to specific products in the Jenny B Catalog, making them more visually appealing to potential customers. They can also help highlight special deals and promotions, making them easier to spot and potentially increasing sales.

Are there any cons to using the stickers from The Booster?

Some customers may find the stickers to be distracting or overwhelming, especially if they are used excessively. Additionally, using the stickers may add additional cost to the products in the catalog.

Can I customize the stickers from The Booster for my own business?

Yes, the stickers can be customized with your own business information, including your logo and contact information. This can help increase brand recognition and make it easier for customers to reach out to you for future orders.

How do I order the stickers from The Booster for my business?

You can order the stickers through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the desired design and quantity, and provide your customization information. The stickers will then be shipped to you for use in your Jenny B Catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tenille V.
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • noelskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janjrn
  • winklermom