• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gotta Have It: Using Stickers for Jewelry Show Guests - Tips and Tricks

In summary, "Gotta Have It" stickers are small labels used in the Pampered Chef catalog or website to identify essential kitchen tools and products. They are easy to use and do not affect the price of the products. These stickers can be easily removed without leaving any residue and more can be requested through a consultant or customer service. They can also be purchased in packs of 100 on the website.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My aunt who sells a jewelry line was at one of my shows last month and said that she had been using stickers for her guests to mark pages they were interested in. Does anyone do this? Merrill has stickers otherwise I figured I would buy the Post It arrows for the same effect. My worst thing is I'm the one that has to remove the stickers after each show.

For those who do it, how do you hand them out at your shows?

I give each guest a sheet when I hand out the catalogs
I let them they keep the catalogs so I have no reason to remove them

I have used the Post it arrows in the past and just take them off the page as they order....I found my sales average increased as people tend to buy more when they are not writing it down!

I used them recently and everyone liked the idea, especially because I give them the catalogs at the beginning and as I go along with my demo they can mark a product they are interested in and it helps them remember when it is time to place their order.

Great idea! If they don't have to write it down as they go, they aren't 'adding it up' until the very end...lol Going to try this on Saturday and see what happens!

LOVE IT! I do this for my "wish" lists for personal orders for this and other catalog companies...will incorporate....thanks for the great tip!

Related to Gotta Have It: Using Stickers for Jewelry Show Guests - Tips and Tricks

What are "Gotta Have It" stickers?

"Gotta Have It" stickers are small adhesive labels that are used to mark items in the Pampered Chef catalog or website that are essential for every home cook. These stickers are a quick and easy way for customers to identify must-have kitchen tools and products.

How do I use "Gotta Have It" stickers?

Using "Gotta Have It" stickers is simple. Once you receive your stickers, peel them off and place them on the items in the catalog or website that you can't live without. This will help you easily identify and remember which products you want to purchase.

Do "Gotta Have It" stickers affect the price of the products?

No, "Gotta Have It" stickers do not affect the price of the products. They are simply a visual aid to help customers remember which items they want to purchase.

Can I remove "Gotta Have It" stickers from my products?

Yes, "Gotta Have It" stickers are designed to be easily removable without leaving any residue on your products. Simply peel them off when you are ready to purchase the item.

Can I request more "Gotta Have It" stickers?

Yes, if you need more "Gotta Have It" stickers, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service to request additional ones. They are also available for purchase in packs of 100 on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCGINA
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Jules711