• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Gotta Have It" Stickers From Merrill?

In summary, the stickers seem to be a good deal and people have used them to flag their favorites in the catalog. They may help with sales or bookings.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Is there anyone who has used these stickers?

I am starting to put together an awards basket for my cluster (hey - I know it's not my cluster yet, but I figure if I start acting like a Director, it will help me get there faster!) and so I am breaking down and buying a few things from Merrill to put in there.

These look like a good deal, and I would be interested in trying them out myself - but I just wondered if anyone has/is using them, and if they have helped with sales or bookings?

I use them. I put a sheet in each lap board and tell people to use them to flag their favorites in the catalog as they go through the show. I think it definitely helps with orders, and when people see how many flags they've used (or if they ask me for another sheet), I tell them that they should seriously think about having a show so they can get some of their "Want it"/"Need it"/ "Love it" / "Gotta have it" items for free. It's a great way to start that conversation, esp. since they're easier to see than dog-eared pages or circled items in the catty.

Thanks Cathy!

And - hey! We are about in the same place as far as directorship! I have 3 qualified recruits, and one downline - and my newest recruit thinks her sister is going to sign at her show!

2 more QR's to go for me too!

That's awesome, Becky!! Keep up the momentum! I have a few fence-sitters and people who want to sign in the summer or fall, but I'm still asking everyone. I told my ED to hold me accountable for asking ALL of my hosts, and so far I have been asking all of them. I definitely have more leads!

Good luck and keep me posted on your progress. I think Doreen (in NY) is in the same boat, too. Maybe we can be "road to director" buddies?!

I've been wondering about those.
Are they sticky like stickers or like Post-It notes - in other words, can they be removed?

cathyskitchen said:
That's awesome, Becky!! Keep up the momentum! I have a few fence-sitters and people who want to sign in the summer or fall, but I'm still asking everyone. I told my ED to hold me accountable for asking ALL of my hosts, and so far I have been asking all of them. I definitely have more leads!

Good luck and keep me posted on your progress. I think Doreen (in NY) is in the same boat, too. Maybe we can be "road to director" buddies?!

I've been asking all of my hosts too. I have a host who is closing her show today who is seriously thinking about it - she had a bad experience with Country Bunny (which I had never heard of!) - but is really interested in PC. I have a host on May 3 who has told me that she would like to sell PC, and I also have a host for June 7 who has already expressed interest.....plus all the others I'll keep talking to between now and then!

My goal is still to make Director by National Conference, and WALK!!!

You go, Becky!!

Yes, Lindsay, they are like post-it notes and can be removed. They are sticky only on 1/2 of the sticker, so you can leave part of the sticker outside the page and quickly flip to the item.

Good to know! I might get them at some point then - not now though. Trying to save money! ;)

Love them each guest gets one

Teresa Lynn said:
Love them each guest gets one

If you go in with another consultant in your area/cluster it'll save you $$.

redsoxgirl said:
Good to know! I might get them at some point then - not now though. Trying to save money! ;)

We've found in our cluster that it saves us all if we go in together on an order to Merrill.

Related to "Gotta Have It" Stickers From Merrill?

1. How do I use the "Gotta Have It" stickers from Merrill?

To use the "Gotta Have It" stickers from Merrill, simply peel off the backing and stick the sticker onto any item or recipe in your Pampered Chef catalog that you simply can't live without. This will help you keep track of all your must-have products and recipes.

2. Can I reuse the "Gotta Have It" stickers?

No, the "Gotta Have It" stickers from Merrill are meant for one-time use only. However, they are easy to remove and won't leave any residue behind, so you can easily replace them with new stickers whenever needed.

3. How many "Gotta Have It" stickers come in a pack?

Each pack of "Gotta Have It" stickers from Merrill comes with 30 stickers, giving you plenty of stickers to mark all your favorite products and recipes in the catalog.

4. Are the "Gotta Have It" stickers customizable?

Yes, you can write on the "Gotta Have It" stickers to make notes or add specific details about the product or recipe you are marking. This makes them even more useful for organizing your catalog.

5. Can I purchase additional "Gotta Have It" stickers?

Yes, you can purchase additional packs of "Gotta Have It" stickers from Merrill if you need more than the 30 stickers included in the original pack. This is a great option for those who have a lot of must-have items in the catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleighsmom529
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cindylpal
  • kristina16marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ilovpc
Replies