• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Rewarded with Super Buyer Punch Cards | Nancy's Artwork

In summary, these cards are really pretty and customizable. They have a punch for every $15 you spend, and when full, you receive a free spice.
christinaspc
Silver Member
So I know we have had this around for a while but I believe Nancy's Artwork used to make these well I have re-invented the wheel and created these and it works out there are 13 15.00 spaces on there which equals 195.00 they spend with you before they get a spice for free I just thought I would share these with you and please give me feedback on them :) Oh yea if you buy the Avery Business cards 5871 that is the format I used for these.

Last edited:
How precious!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Christina, thanks for sharing. These are REALLY PRETTY! :love:

Beautiful cards...only one thing, I am so picky about grammar...sorry!

It says, "Get a punch for every $15 you spend, when full receive a spice free!!!!!!!"

This should be two sentences: "Get a punch for every $15 you spend! When full, receive a spice free!!!!"

Just wondering....is it $15 before s/h and tax or $15 grand total?..
Thanks

Wow, I love this idea!

I can't get this to come through ok, all the text boxes didn't line up right, so I'm trying to get them all the same.

I'm also clarifying, that it's $15.00 in product, and also putting valid through: with my info.

I will be using this for my girls night out this month. I would say it would have to be 15.00 prior to s/h just how our guest specials work so it's consistent.

What a great idea! I wonder if VistaPrint could be used for this... I just love them :)Thank you!

Mine is a bit different, I write my initials over top of the PC logo each time, and give $$ off a future order. It is in WORD so you can change it as you choose! Sharing...

Attachments

• preferredChefCard.doc
    303.5 KB · Views: 342
Hey Scott I like yours as well now I have two to choose from. Thanks

I used mine last night and it was a huge success people really liked it and it is 15 worth of product and I got mine all fine to come through. I think it helped people to decide to spend more then 15.00 if they were close to the 30.00 to get a punch and I actually just wrote my intials.

What is a Super Buyer Punch Card?

A Super Buyer Punch Card is a loyalty program offered by Pampered Chef that rewards our valued customers for their continued support and purchases.

How do I get a Super Buyer Punch Card?

You can get a Super Buyer Punch Card by making a purchase of $50 or more at a Pampered Chef party or online. Your consultant will give you a punch card to keep track of your purchases.

What are the benefits of having a Super Buyer Punch Card?

With a Super Buyer Punch Card, you can earn punches for every $50 you spend and redeem them for free products or discounts on future purchases. You will also receive special offers and promotions exclusive to Super Buyers.

Can I use my Super Buyer Punch Card at any Pampered Chef party or online purchase?

Yes, you can use your Super Buyer Punch Card at any Pampered Chef party or online purchase. Just make sure to keep your punch card with you and present it at the time of purchase.

Is there an expiration date for my Super Buyer Punch Card punches?

Yes, punches on your Super Buyer Punch Card expire 1 year from the date of your first punch. Make sure to use them before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • cheferikab
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • NooraK