• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Charms at ISO Conference 2007: Anyone Selling?

P
priscilla
I was in Wave 1 at conference. As I was rushing to get the shuttle to the airport, my charms came off my bag :( If anyone would like to sell theirs, please let me know. My first conference, my first conference loss...

Robin
now a Future Director! :D

Robin - call HO and explain what happened. They might give you another set or sell one to you.

Related to Lost Charms at ISO Conference 2007: Anyone Selling?

1. What are "Lost Charms" at the ISO Conference 2007?

"Lost Charms" refers to the small trinkets or charms that are often given out at conferences as souvenirs or tokens of participation. These charms may hold emotional or sentimental value for attendees.

2. Are the Lost Charms from the ISO Conference 2007 still available for purchase?

It is unlikely that the Lost Charms from the ISO Conference 2007 are still available for purchase, as they were likely only produced for the event and not sold commercially. However, you may be able to find someone who is willing to sell their charm from the conference.

3. How can I find someone who is selling their Lost Charm from the ISO Conference 2007?

You can try reaching out to other attendees from the conference through social media or online forums to see if anyone is willing to sell their charm. You can also ask around at future conferences to see if anyone has an extra charm they would be willing to part with.

4. What can I do if I lost my charm at the conference?

If you lost your charm at the conference, you can try contacting the event organizers to see if they have any extra charms available. You can also try reaching out to other attendees to see if anyone found your charm and is willing to return it to you.

5. Why are these Lost Charms important to attendees of the ISO Conference 2007?

For many attendees, the Lost Charms hold sentimental value as they serve as a reminder of their experience at the conference. They may also hold symbolic value, representing their journey towards becoming a Future Director at the conference. Losing a charm can be disappointing, but it is a common occurrence at events and should not lessen the overall positive experience of the conference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cathyskitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
carrdinal
  • jwpamp
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • TinasKitchen