• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Gold $ Charms for $1000 Pin

In summary, the Iso Gold $ Charms for $1000 Pin are priced at $1000 and are sold as a set of 5 charms. They are made of high-quality gold-plated metal and are specifically designed to fit on the $1000 Pin. They cannot be purchased separately and are an add-on accessory to the pin, which is sold separately.
jwpamp
I have a consultant who has had 2 $1000 shows this last week, and another who had 1.

Since this is new for me (have only had one or 2 consultants of mine in the past 3 years who have done this), I would like to give them recognition at the meeting with the $1000 pins. I have the pins, but need additional gold "$" charms.

If anyone has any they would like to sell, please let me know via PM or e-mail.

Thanks!

I just sent you a message...

1. How much do the Iso Gold $ Charms for $1000 Pin cost?

The Iso Gold $ Charms for $1000 Pin are priced at $1000. They are not sold individually, but as a set of 5 charms.

2. What are the charms made of?

The charms are made of high-quality gold-plated metal with intricate designs and details.

3. Can I purchase the charms separately?

No, the Iso Gold $ Charms for $1000 Pin are only sold as a set of 5 charms. They are designed to be worn together on the $1000 Pin.

4. Can I use these charms on other Pampered Chef pins?

These charms are specifically designed to fit on the $1000 Pin and may not fit on other Pampered Chef pins.

5. Do I need to purchase the $1000 Pin separately?

Yes, the $1000 Pin is sold separately and is not included with the Iso Gold $ Charms. The charms are an add-on accessory to the pin.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Marscha
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Marscha
  • Tenille V.
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • priscilla