1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Anyone selling their conference tote?

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I wasn't able to attend conference this year due to H being out of work and his medical condition, I was super bummed :(

I would really like one of the conference catalog totes with the inserts if anyone is willing to part with theirs. My black catalog tote has really taken a beating over the short period of time I've had it, and the conference totes look much sturdier!

TIA! :D

Aug 6, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

Aug 6, 2009
  3. easytoprepare

easytoprepare Member Gold Member

I just saw the bag last nite at a meeting and would love one also. It passes the "elbow test" but the one on the supply order doesn't. I'd be willing to buy for a reasonable price. Please e-mail me at easytoprepare@hotmail.com

Thanx in advance!

4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

What is the elbow test?

5. easytoprepare

easytoprepare Member Gold Member

Where the straps are long enough for people like me that have long arms and it's not a pain to get over the elbow and on the shoulder :0) Sounds goofy I know, but ya don't know unless ya've been there :)

6. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Bumping- still searching for a conference tote if anyone is willing to part with theirs! TIA! :)

Aug 7, 2009
Have something to add?