• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Selling Their Conference Tote?

In summary, the conference tote is available for purchase by anyone on the website and is not exclusive to consultants. It is available all year round but may sell out quickly during the conference. The dimensions of the tote are 15" x 4.5" x 12". Personalization services are offered for an additional fee. The tote has multiple compartments and pockets, a padded laptop sleeve, and a removable shoulder strap for added convenience.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I wasn't able to attend conference this year due to H being out of work and his medical condition, I was super bummed :(

I would really like one of the conference catalog totes with the inserts if anyone is willing to part with theirs. My black catalog tote has really taken a beating over the short period of time I've had it, and the conference totes look much sturdier!

TIA! :D

I just saw the bag last nite at a meeting and would love one also. It passes the "elbow test" but the one on the supply order doesn't. I'd be willing to buy for a reasonable price. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanx in advance!

easytoprepare said:
I just saw the bag last nite at a meeting and would love one also. It passes the "elbow test" but the one on the supply order doesn't. I'd be willing to buy for a reasonable price. Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanx in advance!

What is the elbow test?

Where the straps are long enough for people like me that have long arms and it's not a pain to get over the elbow and on the shoulder :0) Sounds goofy I know, but ya don't know unless ya've been there :)

Bumping- still searching for a conference tote if anyone is willing to part with theirs! TIA! :)

1. Can I purchase the conference tote even if I'm not a consultant?

Yes, the conference tote is available for purchase by anyone on our website. It is not exclusive to consultants.

2. Is the conference tote only available at the annual conference?

No, the conference tote is available for purchase on our website all year round. However, it is a popular item and may sell out quickly during the conference.

3. What are the dimensions of the conference tote?

The conference tote measures 15 inches in length, 4.5 inches in width, and 12 inches in height.

4. Can I personalize the conference tote with my name or business logo?

Yes, we offer personalization services for an additional fee. You can choose to add your name or business logo to the conference tote.

5. Are there any special features or compartments in the conference tote?

Yes, the conference tote has multiple compartments and pockets to help you stay organized. It also has a padded laptop sleeve and a removable shoulder strap for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinforyou
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mcgonigal32
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall