• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Iso Conference 2007 Tote Bag and Charms?

In summary, there is a group of individuals interested in purchasing a 2007 PC conference bag along with its accompanying charms. Some are willing to sell their bags and charms for the right price and can accept PayPal as payment. Others are only interested in selling certain items and can be contacted via email. There is also mention of a special charm store at the conference and how it is a perk for attendees.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
Willing to pay you for it - I have paypal! :) Anyone willing to part with theirs?

I'd love to have the charms, too, if anyone wants to sell them, too!

email me at [email protected] - thanks!

You are not alone, I would love one too!

It's a great bag....I hope you get one.

I want the bag for carrying catalogues, but don't have much use for the charmed chain. Does anyone want to make an offer? I can accept paypal.

Bobby

It's a really nice bag, and the charms are really cute! I hope you find one.

Bobby I sent you a PM

Chef Bobby said:
I want the bag for carrying catalogues, but don't have much use for the charmed chain. Does anyone want to make an offer? I can accept paypal.

Bobby

Rats!! I'm too late! I usually am not into charms etc but fell in love when
I saw the picture of them. I want one too!!!

I wish PC offered stuff like this for us to buy! They are just too cute!

Chef Bobby said:

Bobby

I found someone that wanted them in my cluster.

Stampaholic1961 said:
Rats!! I'm too late! I usually am not into charms etc but fell in love when
I saw the picture of them. I want one too!!!

I wish PC offered stuff like this for us to buy! They are just too cute!
That's one of the perks of attending conference. :)

chefann said:
That's one of the perks of attending conference. :)

I understand that!!! I also sell for another company & they have a "store" at their conventions etc where they sell convention charms, key chains, necklaces etc. You can only buy them if you attend convention. My upline always buys extra to give to her downline. There are some items that you can only buy one of at a special price as a perk of attending.

2007 Conference Bag for SaleI am not sure if I want to keep it or let it go....but for the right price....if you are interested, let me know: [email protected]

I am also not sure whether I want to let my bag, charms, and 3-2-1 mousepad go or not..Email me at [email protected] with an offer :)

Just an update, I only have my 3-2-1 mousepad left if anyone is interested :)

I'm interested in the tote bag and charms

I'll sell mine. I have enough bags. I'm keeping the charms though. :rolleyes:
I don't have paypal...Send me a PM and we'll work it out!

Last edited:
2007 Conference Bag for SaleConference bag, charms & mousepad... willing to part with for the right price. email only please... [email protected]

What is the Iso Conference 2007 Tote Bag?

The Iso Conference 2007 Tote Bag is a durable and spacious tote bag designed specifically for the Iso Conference in 2007. It features a stylish design and is perfect for carrying all your conference essentials.

What are the dimensions of the tote bag?

The Iso Conference 2007 Tote Bag measures 14.5 inches in height, 18 inches in width, and 4.5 inches in depth. It also has a 9-inch handle drop, making it comfortable to carry on your shoulder.

What material is the tote bag made of?

The Iso Conference 2007 Tote Bag is made of high-quality polyester material, making it durable and water-resistant. It also has reinforced stitching for added strength and longevity.

Can I personalize the tote bag with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, the Iso Conference 2007 Tote Bag is not customizable. However, it features a beautiful and unique design that will make you stand out at the conference.

Is the tote bag machine-washable?

Yes, the Iso Conference 2007 Tote Bag is machine-washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and cold water to preserve the color and quality of the bag.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
raebates
  • makedinnersimple