• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost CD with Updates & pp3 - Need Replacement?

In summary, to get a replacement CD with the latest updates and pp3 from Pampered Chef, you can contact their customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 and provide your order number or consultant ID. There is no cost for getting a replacement CD, and it will be shipped to you within 3-5 business days. Alternatively, you can also download the updates and pp3 from their website and install them on any computer, but be sure to check the system requirements for compatibility.
jrstephens
I have lost my CD with the Spring/Sumer updates and PP3 on it. I have already installed the updates PP but not PP3. I am pretty sure my sone has done something with it - he loves to play with CDs.

Do I have to purchase another one or will HO jsut send me one for free?

Just call and ask!

you can download itHello,
I have found that you can download it on pampered chef website. here is the path
Home > Consultant's Corner > Managing Your Business > My Shows > PamperedPartner®
hope that helps

I did the PP update. I need it for the PP3. I will call them tomorrow if I do not find it tonight, but I have about given up.

I have misplaced mine as well. I didn't plan to use P3 for awhile, so I updated from the web...which is what I always do. Now I can't find my CD or my printable forms CD. I am sure it is in one of these piles of papers somewhere...LOL

I thought I was the only disorganized person. yea, that I am not. ok, that sounded bad. i dont want you all to be disorganized like me. but i sware that i have the cd for P3, but i cannot find it anywhere and i even started to clean off my desk.

I searched and searched last night and could not find it. Usually if you ask my little boy if he has seen or put something somewhere he will tel yo or go get it. And he kept insisting last night he had not seen it.

I am going to go ahead and call HO and see about getting a new one.

1. How can I get a replacement CD with updates and pp3 from Pampered Chef?

To get a replacement CD, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 and provide them with your order number or consultant ID. They will assist you in getting a replacement CD with the latest updates and pp3.

2. Is there a cost for getting a replacement CD with updates and pp3?

No, there is no cost for getting a replacement CD. We understand that sometimes CDs can get lost or damaged, so we are happy to provide a replacement for free.

3. How long does it take to receive the replacement CD?

Once you have contacted our customer service team and provided the necessary information, the replacement CD will be shipped to you within 3-5 business days.

4. Can I download the updates and pp3 instead of getting a replacement CD?

Yes, you can download the updates and pp3 from our website. Simply log in to your consultant account and navigate to the "Downloads" section. From there, you can download the necessary files and install them on your computer.

5. Will the replacement CD work on any computer?

Yes, the replacement CD will work on any computer. However, please make sure to check the system requirements before installing the updates and pp3 to ensure compatibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dianneskitchen
  • Debala715
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • MandyH