• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problem with Today's Date in pp3? Any Advice?

In summary, the most common problem with today's date in pp3 is incorrect or missing display. This can be fixed by adjusting date and time settings, restarting the program, or clearing cache and cookies. While there have been previous bugs, they have been resolved in recent updates. Users can also change the format of today's date in pp3 through settings or preferences. If today's date is causing errors in data, double check the format and consider reaching out to technical support for assistance.
Debala715
Anyone else have a problem with today's date in PP3? I just entered a postage expense that I accrued today, and when I entered the expense transaction into PP3, it put the date as 10/17/07. Really messed me up cause I was trying to figure out how I lost a day.

I've check my computer's date and time, and it's set to the correct date and time (including correct time zone). I'm on the phone right now with HO, but the guy I'm talking to hasn't heard about this. He's currently asking around if anyone else has heard about this happening.

Anyone else this happening to?

Well, the guy says he knows what happened, for what it's worth. My laptop runs on Vista, and even though I have the date/time set correctly, including the correct time zone, Vista runs on GMT time and it doesn't take into consideration that this computer is set to run at GMT -6:00 (Central time). So, according to PP3, it thinks I'm actually 6 hours ahead then I really am. Which sounds like just a bunch of hooey to me! Every other program I use that relies on the computers date/time setting reads it correctly, except for PP3. Doesn't sound like they plan on fixing this bug (and yes, it's a bug in my opinion) anytime soon.So those of you on Vista, watch those transaction dates!

That could really mess you up if you're submitting something close to a deadline! YIKES! I would call & make it known to HO that you're running Vista, if you are!

Related to Problem with Today's Date in pp3? Any Advice?

1. What is the most common problem with today's date in pp3?

The most common problem with today's date in pp3 is that it may not be displaying correctly or may be showing the wrong date. This can be frustrating when trying to schedule events or track deadlines.

2. How can I fix the issue with today's date in pp3?

One solution is to manually adjust the date and time settings on your computer or device. You can also try restarting the program or clearing the cache and cookies in your browser. If the issue persists, contacting technical support may be necessary.

3. Is there a known bug with today's date in pp3?

There have been some reported bugs with today's date in pp3, but these issues have been resolved in recent updates. If you are still experiencing problems, make sure you have the latest version of the software and try troubleshooting steps.

4. Can I change the format of today's date in pp3?

Yes, you can change the date and time format in pp3 by going to the settings or preferences section. This will allow you to customize the display of today's date to your preferred format.

5. What should I do if today's date in pp3 is causing errors in my data?

If today's date is causing errors in your data, double check that the date is entered correctly and in the correct format. You can also try refreshing the page or restarting the program. If the issue continues, reach out to technical support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChef_ang
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jtjacaldwell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • c00p