• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PP3 CD in Change Over Kit: Do I Need to Install It?

In summary, the Cd's in Change Over Kit is a set of 5 CDs that provide step-by-step instructions on using and caring for Pampered Chef products, as well as recipe ideas and party hosting tips. It can be purchased separately from the regular catalog or included in the New Consultant Kit. Currently, it is only available in English but efforts are being made to expand to other languages. Each CD has a run time of 20-30 minutes and can be played on any CD player, computer, or mobile device. This allows for easy listening and learning while cooking in the kitchen.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Just wondering there was a PP3 cd in my kit, do I need to install it? It updates everytime I open it so I was just wondering?

cwinter474 said:
Just wondering there was a PP3 cd in my kit, do I need to install it? It updates everytime I open it so I was just wondering?

No, you don't. PP3 updates automatically.

thanks, was wondering about that

Actually, it was probably for Pampered Partner, which several consultants still use. It has P3 on it for those that want to make the switch.

I believe the CD is for those who want to make the switch, or those with no internet access.

Related to PP3 CD in Change Over Kit: Do I Need to Install It?

1. What exactly is included in the Cd's in Change Over Kit?

The Cd's in Change Over Kit includes a set of 5 CDs with step-by-step instructions on how to use and care for your Pampered Chef products, as well as recipe ideas and tips for hosting successful parties.

2. Can I purchase the Cd's in Change Over Kit separately?

Yes, the Cd's in Change Over Kit can be purchased separately from the regular Pampered Chef catalog. It is also included in the New Consultant Kit for those who are just starting their Pampered Chef journey.

3. Are the Cd's in Change Over Kit available in different languages?

Currently, the Cd's in Change Over Kit is only available in English. However, we are continuously working on expanding our language options to better serve our diverse customer base.

4. How long is the average run time for each CD in the Change Over Kit?

Each CD in the Change Over Kit has an average run time of 20-30 minutes, depending on the topic. This allows for easy listening and learning in shorter time frames.

5. Can I listen to the Cd's in Change Over Kit on my computer or mobile device?

Yes, the Cd's in Change Over Kit can be played on any CD player, computer, or mobile device with a CD drive. This makes it convenient for you to listen to the instructions and recipes while cooking in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SilverCeladon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefkristin
  • iteachncook
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lisa717