• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updating P3 for New Season: Questions Answered

In summary, the purpose of updating P3 for the new season is to ensure accuracy and relevance of the program. There may be minor changes to the program structure or format based on user feedback, but core features will remain the same. P3 will be updated at least once before the season and may have additional updates throughout. New features and content will be added, but there are no planned changes to pricing or subscription model. Any changes will be communicated in advance.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Can we just update P3 for the new season or do we have to install the CD that came in our change over kit? Yes, I know I am not really on the ball.

P3 automatically updates itself when you connect to the internet. You don't need the CD unless you are restoring but even then it's better to do it from the link on CC.

Thanks Beth, I knew you would come through. Guess I am just having mental moments.:eek:

krzymomof4 said:
Thanks Beth, I knew you would come through. Guess I am just having mental moments.:eek:

We all have them! :p

Hi there! Don't worry, you're definitely not alone in feeling like you might not be on top of things. To answer your question, it's always a good idea to update P3 for the new season. This ensures that you have the most up-to-date information and features to help you succeed. However, if you prefer to use the CD that came in your change over kit, that is also an option. Just make sure to follow the instructions carefully to ensure a successful installation. Let me know if you need any assistance with either option. Happy selling!

1. What is the purpose of updating P3 for the new season?

The purpose of updating P3 for the new season is to reflect any changes or updates made to the program or its content. This ensures that all information and features are accurate and relevant for the current season.

2. Will there be any changes to the program structure or format?

There may be some minor changes to the program structure or format based on feedback and suggestions from users. However, the core features and functions of P3 will remain the same.

3. How often will P3 be updated for the new season?

P3 will be updated for the new season at least once before the start of the season. Additional updates may be made throughout the season as needed.

4. Will there be any new features or content added to P3?

Yes, there will be new features and content added to P3 for the new season. This may include updated statistics, new analysis tools, or other improvements to enhance the user experience.

5. Will there be any changes to the pricing or subscription model for P3?

There are currently no plans to change the pricing or subscription model for P3. However, any changes will be communicated to users in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AbbyCookn4U
  • chefann