• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How the Start Selling CD Changed My Show Format

In summary, "How the Start Selling CD Changed My Show Format" is a training program by Pampered Chef that aims to improve consultants' show format and increase sales. It provides valuable tips and strategies from successful consultants who have used the CD to transform their shows. The program is available for purchase on Pampered Chef's website and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. The strategies shared in the CD are applicable to all types of shows and can help streamline the show format and ultimately grow the consultant's business.
Katiechef
Wow, I had ordered the Start Selling CD about a month ago, but just had time to listen to it, I was so excited and got so many cool ideas from it, and basically decided to change my show format, my first July show is today :confused: and my second is on Wednesday...I have one booking for August right now, I need to focus on bookings!! I highly recommend the CD!:D

Aren't the cds awesome? I love the training and support that PC offers. I have a bunch of CDs and listen to them in my car all the time.

The training materials are very reasonably priced in my opinion. I was in a different business many years ago and PC is the best.

Reasonably priced training, great incentives to earn on a regular basis, the products sell themselves.

I learn something new on every conference call, CD, DVD etc.

1. What is the "How the Start Selling CD Changed My Show Format" about?

The "How the Start Selling CD Changed My Show Format" is a training program created by Pampered Chef to help consultants improve their show format and increase sales.

2. How will this training program benefit me as a consultant?

This training program will help you streamline your show format, increase your sales, and ultimately grow your business. It provides valuable tips and strategies from successful consultants who have used the CD to transform their shows.

3. Can I access the "How the Start Selling CD Changed My Show Format" online?

Yes, the training program is available for purchase on Pampered Chef's website. Once purchased, you will have access to the digital download and can start implementing the strategies right away.

4. Are the strategies in the CD applicable to all types of Pampered Chef shows?

Yes, the strategies and tips shared in the CD can be applied to all types of shows, whether it's a virtual show, in-person show, or fundraiser. The focus is on improving the overall show experience for the guests and increasing sales.

5. Is there a money-back guarantee for the "How the Start Selling CD Changed My Show Format"?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for the training program. If you are not satisfied with the results after implementing the strategies, you can request a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• soonerchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • chefautumn
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedmom2owen
  • Intrepid_Chef